Class/spec tiers? Who's on top? Who is awful?

Restoration Druids at the moment with non crits (excluding regrowth) -

Damage:

Shred - 650
Thrash - 115
Mangle - 725
Ferocious Bite - 2200
Wrath - 450
Moonfire (dot) - 75

Healing:

Regrowth(direct) - 875(crit)
Regrowth(hot) - 25
Rejuv - 140
Swiftmend - 900

Rdruids are now a DPS spec with great off healing.

i have a few that i think would be high up there like bm monk, resto bear form, arms warrior. but i think f2p shadowpriest will be near the
bottom unless in big fights, where u can spam shadow word pain on every target for pretty high damage. but even that an arms warrior can also rend everyone for more damage

I'm wondering why fury warrior is so far down on this list. Is arms really that much better?

Fury gets titans grip, so it has way better stats it could get from gear. It has a reliable way to spend it's fury so it isn't wasted. I'm curious why it is considered better

I'm wondering why fury warrior is so far down on this list. Is arms really that much better?

Fury gets titans grip, so it has way better stats it could get from gear. It has a reliable way to spend it's fury so it isn't wasted. I'm curious why it is considered better

it was made in 6.0 and fury got decent in 6.1

I have been playing both fury and arms these days, and arms is far better in DMG (without taking into account that u can rend multiple targets) + rage generation = stay in def stance

I find fury quite fun to play, but u roll a dice with that 20% proc: if you are lucky, you just get even with arms, if you are not lucky, you do trash damage

I have been playing both fury and arms these days, and arms is far better in DMG (without taking into account that u can rend multiple targets) + rage generation = stay in def stance

I find fury quite fun to play, but u roll a dice with that 20% proc: if you are lucky, you just get even with arms, if you are not lucky, you do trash damage

1vs1, fury does double the dmg of arms.

1vs1, fury does double the dmg of arms.

not in my recounts and calculations

arms comes ahead in dmg with standard proc luck (0,2) even 1vs1

don't know if i'm missing something: white damage, bloodthirst, wild strikes and bloodsurge proc

(F2P, not vet)

Just here to officially confirm that holy is back to being the best 1v1 class. Tested it a lot on ferals just keep that denounce on high bursting classes. You will of course need a haste>migitation>Stam build

Just here to officially confirm that holy is back to being the best 1v1 class. Tested it a lot on ferals just keep that denounce on high bursting classes. You will of course need a haste>migitation>Stam build
XD 1.23 sec denounces!

fury is very strong now with blood surge. i got 2 procs in a row from bloodthirsts and i did about 3k damage in about 4 sec

Users who are viewing this thread