Class discussion

True got a point there! But yeah 49s for the most point are fairly balanced and you can normally just play what you like! Hope to see you all in game!

I'm not defending warriors, this is the most broken shit I've played since 24sp years ago with 1 shot devouring plague. It's so fun! I just don't get the rage and tears and salt from certain individuals :) I don't own Destiny (but I am keeping my eyes peeled for a scaled one) and if sulthraze gets nerfed, I'll switch to my 55 tanglewood or a second rivendare (if their regen can stack - anyone know?). Sulthraze proc is generally 8-10% my damage. When I am generally doing 250-400% the damage of number 2 player in a bg I can take the hit of losing sulthraze if its nerfed. As for ramsteins, I'd also rather see it gone - it's about the only thing with enough burst to bring me down.

Duro, as for your aspersions cast on my skill level, I'll let you continue enjoying your little dream. Making baseless insults like this just perpetuates your image as a substandard little rektboy twinker whose poor anoose is so sore from fisting that you leave bgs at the first sniff of a Fury twink like the poose player you are.

@op nothing beats Fury but as I said before, wraithscythe enhance or sulthraze ret are your best bet if you don't want Fury, don't want to shit on the enemy team too hard, but still want to feel like a twink and have fun. MW monk is the best healer in the bracket imo. With crane and ramsteins you could 1v1 anyone but a Fury.

Last edited:
I love resto as shammy i feel like i heal great and with all the totems i feel like you can keep alot of people off you. But yeah that roll monks have im sure ducks alot of people. Ret is good ive been hearing alot of people like mm hunters aswell

Users who are viewing this thread