Church is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, measured braindead.. who told you that. The experience can be real. But not when there's no brainactivity , the experience was right before the person died. This has nuttin to do with an afterlife and everything with how the brain works. Before you die the brain releases dimethyltryptamine. It's a strong hallucinogenic chemical that works like a drug basicly and can cause a very intense experience. As if death isn't that already hah. But ye. I did my research, you just heard some stories.

Sorry, but it seems your research was outdated over 10 years ago. It's been proven that these experiences took place while many people were in fact brain dead. Also huge amounts of people said exactly what was going on in the hospital rooms while they were unconscious.
as if floating out of their body. But don't feel offended dude.. like my little story says... you and me are the same, and every harmful action or even thought will hurt us in the end.. Not that it matters too much. Because we will have eternity to process it. and probably i hope for us. most of your life was about positivity and good things rather then bad things.
don't try to be smarter or something then others, because were all just as important and all have equal potential.
Circumstances made us what we are, you have very little to do with that. You might say free choise but in the end everything is already predetermined. Its one long calculation, An action and reaction. Whatever i feel like you are already brewing up another negative thing to say which will hurt us again. OneLove bro... listen to some Reggae music man... Its the music for life its what brings all people on this world together to fight our common enemy. which is.. THE HORDE... jk wtf this post man

btw here this dude was one of the most respected doctors in the Netherlands, This guy has been around these things for a very long time. And yeah i tend to believe him and tons of other research over you.

Sorry its in Dutch xD... it was on national TV in holland goodluck with it

Last edited:
Sorry, but it seems your research was outdated over 10 years ago. It's been proven that these experiences took place while many people were in fact brain dead. Also huge amounts of people said exactly what was going on in the hospital rooms while they were unconscious.
as if floating out of their body. But don't feel offended dude.. like my little story says... you and me are the same, and every harmful action or even thought will hurt us in the end.. Not that it matters too much. Because we will have eternity to process it. and probably i hope for us. most of your life was about positivity and good things rather then bad things.
don't try to be smarter or something then others, because were all just as important and all have equal potential.
Circumstances made us what we are, you have very little to do with that. You might say free choise but in the end everything is already predetermined. Its one long calculation, An action and reaction. Whatever i feel like you are already brewing up another negative thing to say which will hurt us again. OneLove bro... listen to some Reggae music man... Its the music for life its what brings all people on this world together to fight our common enemy. which is.. THE HORDE... jk wtf this post man

btw here this dude was one of the most respected doctors in the Netherlands, This guy has been around these things for a very long time. And yeah i tend to believe him and tons of other research over you.

Sorry its in Dutch xD... it was on national TV in holland goodluck with it
An experience is by definition activity in the brain. Saying you had an experience outside of your body is an extraordinary claim and requires extraordinary evidence. Hearsay is not evidence. Someone describing a room he had been in while unconscious may seem compelling but can easily be faked with cold reading or simply being shown a picture of the room by someone and then lying that you saw it while floating above yourself.

My research is not outdated at all, because the brain still works the same. And my given explanation is still the best.

Neither of us will have eternity for anything but being nonexistent

Everyone has different potential, no one is equal.. sad truth I know.

Then you talk about predeterminism...
I am a predeterminist but probably for different reasons than you.

Then you link me a vid I already saw.
Being a respected doctor doesnt make your claims anymore true.

I am also dutch and sorry to say

I am smarter than you.

Last edited:
An experience is by definition activity in the brain. Saying you had an experience outside of your body is an extraordinary claim and requires extraordinary evidence. Hearsay is not evidence. Someone describing a room he had been in while unconscious may seem compelling but can easily be faked with cold reading or simply being shown a picture of the room by someone and then lying that you saw it while floating above yourself.

My research is not outdated at all, because the brain still works the same. And my given explanation is still the best.

Neither of us will have eternity for anything but being nonexistent

Everyone has different potential, no one is equal.. sad truth I know.

Then you talk about predeterminism...
I am a predeterminist but probably for different reasons than you.

Then you link me a vid I already saw.
Being a respected doctor doesnt make your claims anymore true.

I am also dutch and sorry to say

I am smarter than you.

Looks like you did very little research. Also you did not watch the video with much attention. because this doctor says they measured no brain activity while people were having these long experiences. And were not talking about a handful of people here. But about thousands world wide who have had these experiences and all those witnesses with very similar stories are proof.
The cells of the brain remain alive for about 10 minutes, However there is no activity going on. And if revived in those 10 minutes then a person can stay alive and tell whatever they have seen. Discarding all these experiences is not very open at all but very short sighted.
And claiming that we will have infinite non being is also nothing more then a guess. it could be possible in a way and i kind of believe that is true. Yet at the same time we are all existing forever. which is contradicting but true probably. Consciousness does not allow our minds to grasp the entirety of existence because we would have control over it which wouldn't be much fun now would it.
That's why we chose for this confusing state of being in the first place.. Because we were tired of knowing everything always in the first place. No challenge no meaning no fun.
Endless boredom = God or another word maybe Existance (because the word GOD is so heavyly abused in the past).. that's why you are so clueless right now.. Probably xD
Because that was what you wanted above all else. before you came to have this experience.. is my guess...
Anyway it kind of sucks to know all this truth because i'm scared of going back to this all knowing state a little.
On the other hand its gonna be amazing after having had this life which was great and limiting compared to that.
Life is just a ride, And you shouldn't hate your brethren for all the things they have achieved, If you worked as hard as him then maybe you would be where he is.
Don't brag about how smart you are, Maybe you are talking to a person with limited mental capability and how would you make him feel?
This person with limited mental capabilities might be more important then all of us for unknown reasons.
Just try to become happy, and the only way to become happy is by doing the best you can for all of existence, in some religious books they would call this Serving God for example which is very true.. However after all the crap that religion has gone through its hard to read between the lines sometimes. However i believe the origins of most religions were very real and powerful.

So serving existence means.. Helping others give instead of take and you will see that you will get more back in the sense of happiness which is worth more then anything. However your pride and ego will probably be in the way of accepting these truths,
But i doubt you worked harder then me! and if you did i will work even harder! so don't be too quick to judge others.
You are a mere troll after all.. I've slain thousands of trolls they are nothing but meat for my broad sword. :)
I'd like to teach you more but i'm tired bro.
you are too trained to use your left side of the brain, and stubborn af... i used to be like that.
bai

brain ≠ mind

measurement of brain activity wouldn't necessarily give an indication on what the mind is up to.

the mind is pretty much the thinking part of your soul. if the soul exists, that is. if it does exist, that would mean that there are factors that play into this that we cannot comprehend.

there's no real point in arguing this unless you have some kind of supernatural measuring device to detect what's going on with the soul during death.

and if there isn't a soul, then who cares what happens to you when you die?

Last edited:
Looks like you did very little research. Also you did not watch the video with much attention. because this doctor says they measured no brain activity while people were having these long experiences. And were not talking about a handful of people here. But about thousands world wide who have had these experiences and all those witnesses with very similar stories are proof.
The cells of the brain remain alive for about 10 minutes, However there is no activity going on. And if revived in those 10 minutes then a person can stay alive and tell whatever they have seen. Discarding all these experiences is not very open at all but very short sighted.
And claiming that we will have infinite non being is also nothing more then a guess. it could be possible in a way and i kind of believe that is true. Yet at the same time we are all existing forever. which is contradicting but true probably. Consciousness does not allow our minds to grasp the entirety of existence because we would have control over it which wouldn't be much fun now would it.
That's why we chose for this confusing state of being in the first place.. Because we were tired of knowing everything always in the first place. No challenge no meaning no fun.
Endless boredom = God or another word maybe Existance (because the word GOD is so heavyly abused in the past).. that's why you are so clueless right now.. Probably xD
Because that was what you wanted above all else. before you came to have this experience.. is my guess...
Anyway it kind of sucks to know all this truth because i'm scared of going back to this all knowing state a little.
On the other hand its gonna be amazing after having had this life which was great and limiting compared to that.
Life is just a ride, And you shouldn't hate your brethren for all the things they have achieved, If you worked as hard as him then maybe you would be where he is.
Don't brag about how smart you are, Maybe you are talking to a person with limited mental capability and how would you make him feel?
This person with limited mental capabilities might be more important then all of us for unknown reasons.
Just try to become happy, and the only way to become happy is by doing the best you can for all of existence, in some religious books they would call this Serving God for example which is very true.. However after all the crap that religion has gone through its hard to read between the lines sometimes. However i believe the origins of most religions were very real and powerful.

So serving existence means.. Helping others give instead of take and you will see that you will get more back in the sense of happiness which is worth more then anything. However your pride and ego will probably be in the way of accepting these truths,
But i doubt you worked harder then me! and if you did i will work even harder! so don't be too quick to judge others.
You are a mere troll after all.. I've slain thousands of trolls they are nothing but meat for my broad sword. :)
I'd like to teach you more but i'm tired bro.
you are too trained to use your left side of the brain, and stubborn af... i used to be like that.
bai
I am talking to someone with limited mental capability. All you spout back at me is mumbo jumbo religious bullshit and crap like: I doubt you work harder than me... Wtf you are a mess.
Then you say I'm a troll. Lmao
Totally ridiculous claims. You are an idiot of the worst kind. Your post is a stream of outlandish claims and utter nonsense. Wtf all knowing state? And you think knowledge is bad wow. Degenerate ape go back to the cave. You're out of touch, soon you'll be telling me aliens built the pyramids and illuminati made lizardpeople and the moonlanding was faked. It's like arguing with a five year old. You have no reasoning or facts on your side. I think scientifically, you just have too much imagination and no grip on reality.
It didn't occur to you that experiences are subjective? And can feel longer than they are. Alive braincells aren't thoughts or dreams. You're playing tennis without the net when you claim that someone has no brainactivity and experienced something. Its like saying your son had a great first day at school when you don't even have one. After reading your crap i know how you work. You are a broken clock, right twice a day, the rest of the time you are helplessly wrong.

If you want to prove an outer body experience you have to show it, not show an absence of an experience. These experiences are hallucinations and are detectable, it's like a last fading surge of brainactivity. Nothing supernatural there. But that won't stop you from believing what you want it to be. Facts are easy to ignore. You're depressingly delusional.

You are a troll arnt you? I meant your WoW race lawl xD...
Dude lets forget about it all..
I'm far too busy working on my life to be here trying to teach you a lesson about spirituality which is in essence the exact same thing as science.
Just with a different way of looking at it.
I believe in OneLove! to you and all people around the world.
I'm sorry if i made you feel bad. for real

You are a troll arnt you? I meant your WoW race lawl xD...
Dude lets forget about it all..
I'm far too busy working on my life to be here trying to teach you a lesson about spirituality which is in essence the exact same thing as science.
Just with a different way of looking at it.
I believe in OneLove! to you and all people around the world.
I'm sorry if i made you feel bad. for real
OOOOh give me a break, you take every chance to be dead wrong dont you? You don't know the first thing about science. It's painfully obvious. You are clueless. Being a hippie doesn't change that. It only makes it worse. ofcooourse i beel baaad, i have to share the world with IDIOTS like you. Get a clue please. Science is a mechanism to get to the truth and find out new facts about the world, spirituality has nothing to do with truth, you just claim it does because your a delusional religious simpleton. Go spread your love to isis please, let me know how that worked out for you.

You're a clueless idiot. If you aren't an atheist your logical skills are pisspoor. If you are one of those dense people calling themselves an agnostic I have nothing but pity for your incompetent mind.

The truth may be worse... He's just a religious idiot.

Your post is disapointing. Your logic is rotten. Now Google the burden of proof and delete this embarrassing comment, may your mistake soon be forgotten.

It's frustrating to always be right and see people be wrong about simple stuff.

I'm schooling you and I havent even gone to college yet.

. You haven't been thinking hard

you almost crawled out of the cave and then went back in. You and me are not alike. You are still looking at the world Through the glasses of dogma, handed to you by your blind parents. Outside the cave you see how silly it was to hide in there.

You don't think logically you think emotionally on this topic.

The problem is that you don't learn.

An intelligent

How are you not agreeing with me You should know I am always right, arguing with me is futile.

I am smarter than you.

I am talking to someone with limited mental capability. A

You are clueless. Being a hippie doesn't change that. It only makes it worse. ofcooourse i beel baaad, i have to share the world with IDIOTS like you. Get a clue please.

I'm so smart, it's actually hard being this smart, i'm not trying to compensate for anything, you can't even comprehend, you are all dumb, sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
15823429_720012741504954_3688752649989603107_n.jpg

Um... No, it really isn't.

Spirituality in its purest form and Science in its purest form are the same because both are ways to explain reality.
There are laws of nature which are hard to proof but still are true, For example what you give is what you get.
What you send out is what you get back. We are constantly creating through thought. The world is Co created by all of us constantly.
Its not very easy to understand and i also don't understand how it exactly works but these things are true and can and will be proven some day. And will become a scientific fact then.
If you for example believe you are always right, the world is created for you in a way where you always feel like you are right.
Matter reacts differently when being observed then when it isnt being observed. This is quantum physics and is a part of Science
However many scientists deny it because it makes everything so confusing and makes everything they think they know fall apart.
You guys probably have heard about The Secret? well it actually works. Ive been experimenting with it and basicly you can attract anything to you as long as you work hard for it and believe you can do it.
But there are a few fun things that happen when you are doing this... its stuck to a few laws of nature.
For example if you want to be the smartest person in the world so you can show off with it. and you create this to be real by working hard for it and believing you can do it... You actually become the smartest person in the world for yourself.. and many times it will be confirmed for yourself that you are in fact the smartest person in the world. However.... because you created this just for your selfish little self nature balances things out automatically... And gives you what you wanted however in equal amount you will get something you did not want with the same intensity.
These are things i call spirituality.. things that actually useful in some way.
Another fun thing to learn more about your own mind and this world we live in is Lucid Dreaming. Its fun because in a lucid dream you are conscious that you are dreaming and with practise you can get more control over the dream.
And the fun thing about dreams is that the law of attracting works almost instantly in a dream.
So for example i was flying over a channel in my home town in my lucid dream..Fully aware that i was dreaming and that i was in control.. However when i flew over the water and looked down.. some natural reaction triggered making me scared to fall into the water Which made me fall towards the water instantly.. i just barely managed to get a grip and tell myself that i was in control and that i didnt have to be scared to fall down... so there i was back again floating above the water.
The law of attraction works the same way in the waking world.. however it has a much longer delay and is also influenced by everyone else's mind at the same time. So its a lot more complex.
If you dont believe you can do something however that makes it that you cant.
So yeh... i just felt like writing all this down :p
It's vital to know these things i believe.. Because the main goal in our lives is to find unconditional happiness.
Some people would call it enlightenment. This is a state of being where i believe most Prophets were in which made them so special. and get so many followers. It's not something vague and strange.. and there are people alive right now who are enlightened, For example the Dalai Lama is one of those people.
And he is teaching i believe the same things all prophets were teaching when they were still alive.
So it's kind of pointless to read those old books and stuff when there are living prophets right at this time.
Tell me what you think about this and seriously Lucid dreaming can be useful in more ways then just having fun.
And if you want more info or something on how to learn it i can give you a few good links.

So yeah, its easy to be a skeptic. And if you for once give this stuff a shot your life will be transformed forever.
Miracles are real we are living in one.

Spirituality in its purest form and Science in its purest form are the same because both are ways to explain reality.
There are laws of nature which are hard to proof but still are true, For example what you give is what you get.
What you send out is what you get back. We are constantly creating through thought. The world is Co created by all of us constantly.
Its not very easy to understand and i also don't understand how it exactly works but these things are true and can and will be proven some day. And will become a scientific fact then.
If you for example believe you are always right, the world is created for you in a way where you always feel like you are right.
Matter reacts differently when being observed then when it isnt being observed. This is quantum physics and is a part of Science
However many scientists deny it because it makes everything so confusing and makes everything they think they know fall apart.
You guys probably have heard about The Secret? well it actually works. Ive been experimenting with it and basicly you can attract anything to you as long as you work hard for it and believe you can do it.
But there are a few fun things that happen when you are doing this... its stuck to a few laws of nature.
For example if you want to be the smartest person in the world so you can show off with it. and you create this to be real by working hard for it and believing you can do it... You actually become the smartest person in the world for yourself.. and many times it will be confirmed for yourself that you are in fact the smartest person in the world. However.... because you created this just for your selfish little self nature balances things out automatically... And gives you what you wanted however in equal amount you will get something you did not want with the same intensity.
These are things i call spirituality.. things that actually useful in some way.
Another fun thing to learn more about your own mind and this world we live in is Lucid Dreaming. Its fun because in a lucid dream you are conscious that you are dreaming and with practise you can get more control over the dream.
And the fun thing about dreams is that the law of attracting works almost instantly in a dream.
So for example i was flying over a channel in my home town in my lucid dream..Fully aware that i was dreaming and that i was in control.. However when i flew over the water and looked down.. some natural reaction triggered making me scared to fall into the water Which made me fall towards the water instantly.. i just barely managed to get a grip and tell myself that i was in control and that i didnt have to be scared to fall down... so there i was back again floating above the water.
The law of attraction works the same way in the waking world.. however it has a much longer delay and is also influenced by everyone else's mind at the same time. So its a lot more complex.
If you dont believe you can do something however that makes it that you cant.
So yeh... i just felt like writing all this down :p
It's vital to know these things i believe.. Because the main goal in our lives is to find unconditional happiness.
Some people would call it enlightenment. This is a state of being where i believe most Prophets were in which made them so special. and get so many followers. It's not something vague and strange.. and there are people alive right now who are enlightened, For example the Dalai Lama is one of those people.
And he is teaching i believe the same things all prophets were teaching when they were still alive.
So it's kind of pointless to read those old books and stuff when there are living prophets right at this time.
Tell me what you think about this and seriously Lucid dreaming can be useful in more ways then just having fun.
And if you want more info or something on how to learn it i can give you a few good links.

So yeah, its easy to be a skeptic. And if you for once give this stuff a shot your life will be transformed forever.
Miracles are real we are living in one.

My initial reply to you was merely stating that spirituality and science are not interchangeable terms nor are they synonymous after you claimed: "spirituality which is in essence the exact same thing as science". There is an ounce of merit to your argument after you expounded upon your thought a little bit more in this wall of text, but I would contend that you are still far off the mark.

It can be argued that both spirituality and science seek knowledge, understanding and (in your own words) to explain reality. The difference that stands out to me is the methodology which is used for each. While both their ends may be similar, the means which they harness to attain this understanding is very different. The scientific method has very little in common with an individual's spiritual journey.

*I am not claiming that one is of more value than the other, although I do have my own opinion on the matter which I would rather not delve into at the moment.*

I am familiar with lucid dreams but I worry for your mental health when you delude yourself into thinking that you can bend the laws of physics in the waking world with the same ease that you can in your sleeping subconscious mind. And, The Secret? Really, dude? I guess all those terminally ill or impoverished or refugee or [insert any other terrible life circumstance] individuals are just not thinking positively enough or envisioning their future with enough clarity and intention. What a joke! Thanks for the laugh.

I'm so smart, it's actually hard being this smart, i'm not trying to compensate for anything, you can't even comprehend, you are all dumb, sad.

I know you think you're smart... and other people might think so too... but I think someone's intelligence can be measured by their effectiveness in WSG.

If we're measuring your intelligence by your effectiveness in WSG that would make you a dumbass.

My initial reply to you was merely stating that spirituality and science are not interchangeable terms nor are they synonymous after you claimed: "spirituality which is in essence the exact same thing as science". There is an ounce of merit to your argument after you expounded upon your thought a little bit more in this wall of text, but I would contend that you are still far off the mark.

It can be argued that both spirituality and science seek knowledge, understanding and (in your own words) to explain reality. The difference that stands out to me is the methodology which is used for each. While both their ends may be similar, the means which they harness to attain this understanding is very different. The scientific method has very little in common with an individual's spiritual journey.

*I am not claiming that one is of more value than the other, although I do have my own opinion on the matter which I would rather not delve into at the moment.*

I am familiar with lucid dreams but I worry for your mental health when you delude yourself into thinking that you can bend the laws of physics in the waking world with the same ease that you can in your sleeping subconscious mind. And, The Secret? Really, dude? I guess all those terminally ill or impoverished or refugee or [insert any other terrible life circumstance] individuals are just not thinking positively enough or envisioning their future with enough clarity and intention. What a joke! Thanks for the laugh.

Thanks for the reply.. you actually read my whole wall of text!
I agree with many things you say!
However i also said in this real world we all Co-Create the world. So if we all would believe and share this positive clear image of how the world should be and then it wouldnt be very hard to make it a reality. However the difference in a lucid dream is that you alone are making up the reality by thought and its being manifested instantly.
Well i know people would call me crazy for many of the things i've wrote in my previous text.
And about Human thought having direct effect upon matter is a scientific fact.
So let me tell you a bit about how i found this to be true.
I've experimented with these things for years... Actually i was about 16 when i first heard about The Secret and i was a skeptic. However i made a choice to not be just skeptical anymore.. and actually try my best to figure these things out.
So i did an experiment to figure out if it truely was as easy as they said in The Secret.And i went completely overboard with it. It took me about 6 years to i got to a point of near insanity haha untill i just couldnt do it anymore.
It's extremely hard to explain for me what i exactly wanted and how it all took place.
But to say it short.. i wanted to be the BEST in the universe lol :D.. and this is no joke.. I wanted to be that and i used The Secrets methods to achieve it. The things i learned in those 6 years turned the world literally upside down.
And i believe i have learned a hell lot from it. However like i said i truely believed i was the Best of the best at many points of time.
And every question that i had in my head i got an awnser to. Even to the question where do i get these awnsers in my head from? and is it really happening? I stepped off this path of being the best most understanding for many years now... So its kind of hard to get back into it right now and explain it all perfectly to you.. But the reason i stopped being that.. is because i was the exact opposite at the same time also...
So yeah.. you are all sure im completely crazy right now. but all im doing is telling what i did lol xD

Anyway i was the Best in the world, And at the same time the worst person in the world.
And it seemed that the people who where on the good side of the scale of good and evil only saw my bad side.
And the people who were on the evil side of the scale only saw my good side.. I was completely losing it. I could have an amazing mind blowing conversation with somebody and then 5 minutes later being scared to talk to anybody for being scared what they would think about me...Up to the point of begging and asking anything.. existence or whatever it is which is, to help me stop this madness. And when i did that my stress and everything i had just dropped in a second and i felt free. And i knew i could change again.

And from that moment i've been slowly getting away from being the best and worst at the same time, i still have the feeling sometimes that im pretty good in a way... and also pretty bad at the same time.. but its about a 1000x better then it was 5 years ago.
Anyways it's fair to say im not normal :D
Which i'm perfectly fine with. When you would meet me in RL you wouldnt notice a thing.

Anyway... its not without reason that i know the things i know.
However ive stopped trying to control reality now!
Now i'm just doing things i believe are right and smart. And just preparing for things i love to do now and in the future.

For example i build a house for myself with everything i need in it. I'm trying to empower people by teaching them how to build their own homes for next to no money. (not in europe or the US though)
I dug a well, grow rice. And i plan to breed fish keep some chickens and make a living like that. And it would be perfect to be money independent by the time the next best game is out :D because boiiii im stopping EVERYTHING then...
Its probably gonna be some sickass Hardcore open world sandbox mmorpg with all the best things of the current top games and im gonna own that shit :D

Aye thx pplz have a nice day

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.. you actually read my whole wall of text!
I agree with many things you say!
However i also said in this real world we all Co-Create the world. So if we all would believe and share this positive clear image of how the world should be and then it wouldnt be very hard to make it a reality. However the difference in a lucid dream is that you alone are making up the reality by thought and its being manifested instantly.
Well i know people would call me crazy for many of the things i've wrote in my previous text.
And about Human thought having direct effect upon matter is a scientific fact.
So let me tell you a bit about how i found this to be true.
I've experimented with these things for years... Actually i was about 16 when i first heard about The Secret and i was a skeptic. However i made a choice to not be just skeptical anymore.. and actually try my best to figure these things out.
So i did an experiment to figure out if it truely was as easy as they said in The Secret.And i went completely overboard with it. It took me about 6 years to i got to a point of near insanity haha untill i just couldnt do it anymore.
It's extremely hard to explain for me what i exactly wanted and how it all took place.
But to say it short.. i wanted to be the BEST in the universe lol :D.. and this is no joke.. I wanted to be that and i used The Secrets methods to achieve it. The things i learned in those 6 years turned the world literally upside down.
And i believe i have learned a hell lot from it. However like i said i truely believed i was the Best of the best at many points of time.
And every question that i had in my head i got an awnser to. Even to the question where do i get these awnsers in my head from? and is it really happening? I stepped off this path of being the best most understanding for many years now... So its kind of hard to get back into it right now and explain it all perfectly to you.. But the reason i stopped being that.. is because i was the exact opposite at the same time also...
So yeah.. you are all sure im completely crazy right now. but all im doing is telling what i did lol xD

Anyway i was the Best in the world, And at the same time the worst person in the world.
And it seemed that the people who where on the good side of the scale of good and evil only saw my bad side.
And the people who were on the evil side of the scale only saw my good side.. I was completely losing it. I could have an amazing mind blowing conversation with somebody and then 5 minutes later being scared to talk to anybody for being scared what they would think about me...Up to the point of begging and asking anything.. existence or whatever it is which is, to help me stop this madness. And when i did that my stress and everything i had just dropped in a second and i felt free. And i knew i could change again.

And from that moment i've been slowly getting away from being the best and worst at the same time, i still have the feeling sometimes that im pretty good in a way... and also pretty bad at the same time.. but its about a 1000x better then it was 5 years ago.
Anyways it's fair to say im not normal :D
Which i'm perfectly fine with. When you would meet me in RL you wouldnt notice a thing.

Anyway... its not without reason that i know the things i know.
However ive stopped trying to control reality now!
Now i'm just doing things i believe are right and smart. And just preparing for things i love to do now and in the future.

For example i build a house for myself with everything i need in it. I'm trying to empower people by teaching them how to build their own homes for next to no money. (not in europe or the US though)
I dug a well, grow rice. And i plan to breed fish keep some chickens and make a living like that. And it would be perfect to be money independent by the time the next best game is out :D because boiiii im stopping EVERYTHING then...
Its probably gonna be some sickass Hardcore open world sandbox mmorpg with all the best things of the current top games and im gonna own that shit :D

Aye thx pplz have a nice day

You are free to have your own thoughts, as am I. The perspective on life that you take seems to be working for you, so keep at it. To each their own. But let me reiterate that the point I was refuting was that spirituality = science (in essence). I agreed, in general, with your point that both seek similar ends but the means are substantially different.

Science is based around gaining knowledge through empirical evidence. It's findings are also always subject to refutation as new and/or differing evidence is observed. The word that comes to mind as I am describing this to you is a term you chose to discard on your own journey... skepticism.

Skepticism and science are intertwined and that, I would contend, is where your argument's fault appears quite glaring. You claim that you were once a skeptic but to find your own truth, you made a conscious decision to abandon it. I am not sure if you are familiar with the writings of Soren Kierkegaard, but what you describe is very reminiscent of the Leap of Faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread