Chromie progression reset on faction change?

I have finally got my level 10 completely up to Date, Scroll Helm, Zuldazar Shoulders, All of Legion done, WOD ring and gloves, and even a couple purple rolls on things, but would it be possible to re progress through legion for purple upgrades on relics and WOD Table Items.

Id assume so. Did you ever get your azerite pieces and had them upgraded ring 3 for +5 ilvl? Im curious if that would reset them back to normal level since the item would change to opposing factions name

Id assume so. Did you ever get your azerite pieces and had them upgraded ring 3 for +5 ilvl? Im curious if that would reset them back to normal level since the item would change to opposing factions name
I was not able to get the +5 ilvl on the azerite pieces, so im not worried about that, but another haste mastery ilvl 40 ring would be worth the faction change if i get to roll for purple relics too, but i was able to get the pieces.

There's only a few Faction specific Quests in Legion. All the rest will probably show as complete when you Faction change. At least that's how it's always worked for my 10's in Vanilla Zones.
Yeah, guess i just got to start farming BC Gear for gems

Can u still get The Great sea scrolls on a lvl 10 character?? And can i still use The head on a lvl 10 then or is it scailed to lvl 40 now??

Can u still get The Great sea scrolls on a lvl 10 character?? And can i still use The head on a lvl 10 then or is it scailed to lvl 40 now??
without HoA, the quest gives a non azerite helm of the same name, scaled down to be the same as any other blue item

without HoA, the quest gives a non azerite helm of the same name, scaled down to be the same as any other blue item
Okay so would u say a burning crusade helm with 3 gems is better now for lvl 10. Then?? Or how much stamina does The head give??

Users who are viewing this thread