EU+US Chops F2P Warrior Guide

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/terokkar/fillholes

Besides no hk's and 0 epics, how am I looking, Chops? Bloodlust is at 4 seconds, I might need more haste because of bg scaling to 29, but I'm working on epic weapons now, and a few more bops. Cant put crusader on due to the starter account with vanilla enchants
13% haste oughta be enough.

I'd like to see reef axe or another haunting blade instead of that arced war axe but when you get Pacifier it'll be moot anyway. Infested Breastplate out of stonetalon is a good quest reward to chase down. While the epic would be preferable, even the blue is really good. Fingers cross for ya.

Get a GM to let you put Crusader on your weapons (or beg them for a free day of game time to do it) so you can go pewpewpew

13% haste oughta be enough.

I'd like to see reef axe or another haunting blade instead of that arced war axe but when you get Pacifier it'll be moot anyway. Infested Breastplate out of stonetalon is a good quest reward to chase down. While the epic would be preferable, even the blue is really good. Fingers cross for ya.

Get a GM to let you put Crusader on your weapons (or beg them for a free day of game time to do it) so you can go pewpewpew
Cool! Would the loss of the secondary stats switching to pacifiers hurt me? I do value my secondaries alot, but the higher weapon damage and strength are definitely a bonus, I'll just have to switch around my stats so I sacrifice some vers and crit instead of going over a 4 second Bloodthirst. I'll give that a go when I am comfortable with my weapons! Until then I will be farming waiting at lo'grosh and farming then knock off foamspittle in westfall with the knolls. I found a way to make them hyperspawn, but the drop rate seems well below 4%.

Im confused. What does this have to do with a warrior guide?
The sad thing is I can 100% guarantee I'm a better twink war player than this guy. He just mirin' us, clearly.

Fillholes, I'd aim to shoot a bit higher for crit.

Word up, dude! Can I see your armory to get an idea, my man?
Mine is still a work in progress especially for Fury, as I've had a lot more luck with tank esque gear. But he's in my sig. You're pretty close to the comfort zone I like for it, though. Then again...I'm a bit silly and like to see how much I can max things out, like maxing crit on my hunter or whatnot.

I'd experiment with it a bit, but I definitely found I did better with a bit more like 15-17% + crit on fury, even if it meant sacrificing a tad bit of vers.

Mine is still a work in progress especially for Fury, as I've had a lot more luck with tank esque gear. But he's in my sig. You're pretty close to the comfort zone I like for it, though. Then again...I'm a bit silly and like to see how much I can max things out, like maxing crit on my hunter or whatnot.

I'd experiment with it a bit, but I definitely found I did better with a bit more like 15-17% + crit on fury, even if it meant sacrificing a tad bit of vers.
Cool, thanks man! I'm not too sure I'm completely on board with vers, but I am drinking the koolaid for now with it. I will check it out! Thanks man!

Vers isn't something I've tried jumping in on, but I feel like for some class/specs if you went nuts and just maxed vers, the overall damage increase would be pretty nuts.

That being said, you'd have to tank your crit quite a bit, so I'm not sure about it.

Vers isn't something I've tried jumping in on, but I feel like for some class/specs if you went nuts and just maxed vers, the overall damage increase would be pretty nuts.

That being said, you'd have to tank your crit quite a bit, so I'm not sure about it.
Yeah, I do appreciate more consistency with crits, it feels much better to me. I'm used to playing assassination rogue so burst and big crits are important for the game to feel good to me.

I'll just have to switch around my stats so I sacrifice some vers and crit instead of going over a 4 second Bloodthirst.
I wouldnt get hung up on the bloodthirst CD so much as the total haste. If you can sit at 10% in BGs, youll have enough CD reduction to hit rampage if Bloodthirst doesnt proc enrage a second time.

As for the secondaries loss, it's well worth it. Just the weapon dmg alone on epic weapons is insane. If you struck out on getting an epic yeti hammer, then pacifier is the only way to go.

This is my dusty vet warrior. Needs some small updates but it's a good place to start.

I think a large part of my favoritism to crit is that a large amount of time raiding as Fury, you needed a lot of crit. Especially in MOP, having 30% + was a minimum to even switch from arms to Fury.

And while PVP is different, and it's not MOP...I do think that fury is a very crit dependent (to a degree) spec.

Now, that being said I also fully agree with Chops that a degree of haste is important.

Hey guys just wanted to get your opinion about my fury warrior. I tried to follow your guide Chops as well as the veteran lvl 20 gear guide on this site.

I do have "the pacifier" mace in my bag should I equip that instead of one of the haunting blades?

Thanks

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/aerie-peak/zezen
Hot damn, thats a good looking warrior. Real jealous of that belt.

I would def use the epic version of the pacifier if you have one. At least in the main hand.

Hey guys just wanted to get your opinion about my fury warrior. I tried to follow your guide Chops as well as the veteran lvl 20 gear guide on this site.

I do have "the pacifier" mace in my bag should I equip that instead of one of the haunting blades?

Thanks

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/aerie-peak/zezen

Use a aurora ring with str over murloc possibly silverlaine aswell since you dont have crusader on f2p. Either the dungeon satchel or bg crate. ye get epic pacificers as chops said. Get a pair of 5/5 legs. Enchant versatility on bracers.

Thanks guys. I only have the blue pacifier so far and I'll lookout for aurora ring from by crate or dungeon satchel Zezen is very much a WIP but happy I'm on the right path.

Thanks guys. I only have the blue pacifier so far and I'll lookout for aurora ring from by crate or dungeon satchel Zezen is very much a WIP but happy I'm on the right path.
A work in progress is half the fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread