US Chat add-on? +

Grape

Legend
It's been a while seance i played my F2P druid and I had to replace my hard-drive seance then. Can any one link me the DL for the chat add-on you use?

Does it work across server now or still just on your server? I'm sure you would need to be on a server like AP where there is a large community to really benefit from it?

Is there a list of Btags of people with Mages that are willing to help with ports to Pandaria and Draenor?

Thanks

This is the chat addon:
http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/f2paddon

It's no longer being updated but it works fine. No it does not work cross server. It will add anyone on that server that has the addon to your friends list, so yes a more f2p populated server will get you more friends.

If you need to get the attention of a higher level Mage, since they can't see your /say past like lvl 30 nor custom made emotes... you can try this:
1. Name a pet "canyouportme" or "pstme" something like that.
2. Summon pet and /point at it

They can see that. Hopefully you get someone curious enough to whisper you. Good luck!

If you need to get the attention of a higher level Mage, since they can't see your /say past like lvl 30 nor custom made emotes...

They can see custom emotes... just type "/e Can someone port me to Pandaria" or something like that. It took me hours to get someone to port me... so be patient...
Unless you are in Aerie Peak server, then you can whisper a mage, if there is one in the f2p addon at the moment, so it's easier.
Or if you are a Monk you can get out of the Peak of Serenity by corpse running out of it... and then get to Pandaria... then from Pandaria you can get to Draenor in a portal in the "Timeless Isle"...

Last edited:
They can see custom emotes... just type "/e Can someone port me to Pandaria" or something like that. It took me hours to get someone to port me... so be patient...
Unless you are in Aerie Peak server, then you can whisper a mage, if there is one in the f2p addon at the moment, so it's easier.
Or if you are a Monk you can get out of the Peak of Serenity by corpse running out of it... and then get to Pandaria... then from Pandaria you can get to Draenor in a portal in the "Timeless Isle"...

Why do you think it took you hours to get their attention? People aren't THAT unhelpful. The 10 level difference starter chat restriction applies to custom emotes too.

I just did this with a 100, are you sure? They couldn't see anything. I asked him what he saw and he said just the /point.

Wait... I though f2ps could talk in /say???

It's been a while seance i played my F2P druid and I had to replace my hard-drive seance then. Can any one link me the DL for the chat add-on you use?

Does it work across server now or still just on your server? I'm sure you would need to be on a server like AP where there is a large community to really benefit from it?

Is there a list of Btags of people with Mages that are willing to help with ports to Pandaria and Draenor?

Thanks
Add me for ports boomkill#1295 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread