Chardev 19 CC Mage

Mrcer

OG
Hey guys, Just trying to make a 19 CC mage, was wondering what gear i was supposed to be looking for and I came up with this so far:

character planner . 19ccmage - chardev.org

Also was wondering if Troll > BE

Thankies :)

The Belt.

Private message me.

I am interested.

BiS besides the belt, you can't get that at 19.

Eliot said:
BiS besides the belt, you can't get that at 19.

Yes you can. And no I don't feel like making a 4 Page reply on how to do it(exaggeration).

Is it for proof because you don't believe me or you want to know so you can do it?

If you need proof, just look at my warrior.

We want to know so we can do it, lol. :)

Troll, Undead, or BE for CC mages?

Umm depends if you're going to be doing arena.

Yes, what race would I use?

And if I wasn't, what race would I use?

I would use blood elf for arena

For WSG all three could work I suppose. I see a lot of trolls I feel like.

For max haste, go troll (and "the best" CC mages are troll for wsg) I'm still pondering your belt but hey... Why does it matter?

Beats me.

Ty for the comments.

everything looks good, but drop the belt. even if it is obtainable, you shouldn't use it.

lol? why, anyone can get it. It gives the most stam and it gives me all the hit rating i need. it even gives me SP but it's not like i need it.

Mrcer said:
lol? why, anyone can get it. It gives the most stam and it gives me all the hit rating i need. it even gives me SP but it's not like i need it.

it's a level 60 item and you need to exploit game mechanics to get it. there's a difference between 'everyone can get it' and everyone knowing how to get it.

Firetruckk said:
it's a level 60 item and you need to exploit game mechanics to get it. there's a difference between 'everyone can get it' and everyone knowing how to get it.

we can turn this topic into a big technical thing but the point is. If you know how to do it, you can get these items. Lets not get off topic, the chardev is fine. As I previously stated, I question the belt but then again, why does it matter? Eventually it will get "fixed"

CIHC said:
we can turn this topic into a big technical thing but the point is. If you know how to do it, you can get these items. Lets not get off topic, the chardev is fine. As I previously stated, I question the belt but then again, why does it matter? Eventually it will get "fixed"

Yes, it will eventually get fixed. I'm just saying that if he's going to roll a proper mage, he shouldn't have to use exploited gear. It's as simple as that.

Wrong....both of you.

It's not a exploit, anyone can do it and anyone can get it. Your just to lazy to try it and figure it out yourself.

I was rp on a RP server on my Warrior so some of my gear isn't on. My warrior still has his belt. Check for yourself again.

Users who are viewing this thread