Changes on Korgath

Is the damage good? I mean, i understand is a little underwhelming but is really negligible? Are dots really weak?

not to be rude but you can figure this all out on your own, and if it's not to your liking switch to destro

Is the damage good? I mean, i understand is a little underwhelming but is really negligible? Are dots really weak?
the damage is okay, the dots do fine if you spread them on everyone but most of your damage is gonna be coming from the succubus pets lash of pains. affliction works really well with a boomkin.

not to be rude but you can figure this all out on your own, and if it's not to your liking switch to destro
its fine hue i dont mind answering his questions :)

Hey once the account wide looms comes out ill finally reroll my druid or some other classes on korgath. Im p2p as you know so I can help out with invites :p

Rolled a warlock yesterday on Alliance. His name`s Antimass.

I think this is a really smart move. Props to Kochi and everyone who helped make cross realm arenas happen via their P2P toons; I think asking for people to make the commitment of rolling a toon to a particular server for arenas is a fair move, and will further encourage players to support each other in developing a community there.

He guys, we frequently do arenas on Aggramar, and we already found out the lower weps for Rogues and Warriors. But can you guys tell me where i can find the Lvl 3 Bow for Hunters on Horde side?

Thanks for your help and have a nice day :)

Users who are viewing this thread