caverndeep trudgers

What did they drop off of? Wondering if I should start back door and ignore troggs or if they have a chance to drop it as well.

Caverndeeps and Power Hammers are off of the trash table in Atlas Loot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay for the oscillating power hammer I had over 4 drops while farming my petrol legging and all of them dropped from dark iron dwarves in last corridor leading to Thermaplug , keep in mind i took shortest path to final boss only killing packs along that route, not aware of drops in other parts. Hope that helps , good luck !

Wouldn't the caverndeep trudgers to drop only off the caverndeep troggs?

To anyone with a brainstem, yes, it would make perfect sense. But you know how Blizz dev's think.

In BC there was a quest in Zangarmarsh that requires you to get Sporebat Eyes. Now they only they dropped from "Sporebats" not Young or Greaters, but specifically "Sporebats." There weren't that many to begin with (maybe 10 or 12 in a little section) and the drop rate was horrid. It took Blizz a major patch (after months) to say "Hey, this quest needs to be tinkered with." and made the eyes drop from the other kinds, instead of just f*ckin hotfixing it in after the few thousand reports of how agonizing the quest was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got both my power hammers off the ah for about 50g each :)

I am jealous of your boots and i have been searchin my ah for weeks for them

Well I'm quite jealous of your power hammers. Lately alot of gnomer BOEs have been on my servers AH. Maybe between that and my own farming I will get lucky. Just want one. beazels basher OH works just fine :S

Well I'm quite jealous of your power hammers. Lately alot of gnomer BOEs have been on my servers AH. Maybe between that and my own farming I will get lucky. Just want one. beazels basher OH works just fine :S

Don't worry, I will heal you 5ever.

That's 1 more than forever.

I know they are more rare but the mace is just something I had in mind for this character since I began it. I'd really like it. That's just how it goes with the whole twinking thing

Users who are viewing this thread