Cata Item Changes, etc.

so the last bosses drops and the staff and shield and stuff from wc are no useable at lvl 16 ?

sometwink said:
so the last bosses drops and the staff and shield and stuff from wc are no useable at lvl 16 ?

good question, I would also like to know if these have changed

Yes these also have changed. And you do know that is not the last boss right :p the last boss is that annoying murloc.

But here are the items:

Shield: Seedcloud Buckler - Items - Sigrie

Staff: Living Root - Items - Sigrie

And from the Murloc

Mail Chest: Mutant Scale Breastplate - Items - Sigrie

Cloth Shoulders: Slime-Encrusted Pads - Items - Sigrie

Ring: Deep Fathom Ring - Items - Sigrie (only item that still has a lvl 20 req but expect a drop to 16 here aswell)

P.S. We actually still have a lvl 19 dungeon and that's Deadmines. But looking at the items Blizzard didn't take the time to look at DM yet because there are still items with Strength and Agility and the 2H axe with spirit which blizzard is all getting rid off. So will have to wait and see what blizzard does with DM loot.

Since the sf and ab nerf surely boa are now the best weapons all round, although ab may still be debateably the best dagger purely based on its gorgeous 1.9 speed?

Actually assassin's blade is 1.8 speed now. Stats are 18-33 damage, 1.8speed (14.2dps), +4agi and +3 hit rating.

Now if we look at Tail Spike - Items - Sigrie from WC the stats are 18-33 damage, 1.8speed (14.2dps)), +4agi and +3crit rating.

Now if you ask me those 2 look very similar except the hit vs crit. which crit will win when you are hit capped and using daggers.

Trespasser said:
Actually assassin's blade is 1.8 speed now. Stats are 18-33 damage, 1.8speed (14.2dps), +4agi and +3 hit rating.

Now if we look at Tail Spike - Items - Sigrie from WC the stats are 18-33 damage, 1.8speed (14.2dps)), +4agi and +3crit rating.

Now if you ask me those 2 look very similar except the hit vs crit. which crit will win when you are hit capped and using daggers.

interesting, I guess I should run those dungeons and roll on some loot.

It's quite a hollow victory... Obtained my first SF today for 150g, even though i knew before i bought it Cata was going to nurf it. Ah well, if i ever make a rogue it will be a nice memento i guess, like them ghosts that follow you around :)

I strikes me as strange that all our dungeon gear is getting moved to L16 required. It doesnt really make sense to have many dungeons offering the same level loot - Perhaps this is all just a work in progress....

It's possible they will move BFD to 17-20. If they do we'll get all the quest rewards from there as well. Maybe if you have beta suggest it to Blizz? I really hope they aren't going to have gaps in dungeon leveling.

I am not sure if all the items on mmo sigrie are correct atm. I checked items at the start but there are a few who have changed again so its not sure if these are the final ones. Blizzard seems to change things alot :)

Don't be surprised if these changes change again and again. It is still beta, so Blizz will most likely be changing content around a lot.

Of course, if they fell that these items are underpowered for their new level, they may just buff the item rather then drop the level. It's still all up in the air and nothing I would worry about.

~Zuty

Ok, back at it with a few of the non-BiS items, along with a few notable items:

-=Rings=-

Blood Ring: No change

Simple Pearl Ring: No change

Bronze Band of Force: 5 int, +1 weapon dmg.

-=Off Hands=-

Pulsating Hydra Heart: +2 Stam, +5 int

Antipodean Rod: +4 int

-=Boots=-

Feet of the Lynx: +8 Agi, +5 stam

-=Weapons=-

Skeletal Club: No change. Still req lvl 19.

Searing Blade: No change.

Guillotine Axe: 26-50 Dmg, 2.7 Wep Speed, +3 Agi, +2 Stam, +2 Crit, 14.2 DPS (req lvl 16)

Balanced Heartseeker: +3 Agi, +3 Crit, +1 Hit, 1.7 Weapon Speed, 15.0 DPS

Venerable Dal'Rend's: +3 Agi, +4 stam, +3 Crit, 2.8 Weapon Speed, 15.0 DPS

BAR: No change

Charmed ABB: No change

-= BOA Leather =-

Stained Shadowcraft Tunic: +6 Agi, +10 Stam, +6 hit

Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders: +7 Agi, +4 stam, +4 hit

Server shutting down - will complete at a later time.

I actually spoke to several GM's about this, and all the level changes in low level dungeons seem to be final, I think they care allot more about end game shit than low levels dungeons ect. But it's Blizzard so anything's possible lol.

Users who are viewing this thread