Cata fury warrior weapons/chants.

Omg I just wasted 10 stone keeper shards what do I do?

I meant 100 and not after you xfer away from your main realm.. W/e Ima make an 80 Dk anyways I guess I can wait.

Wait.... can Hunters DW in Cata too?

stickymitten said:
You can have 4 crusaders at once, a rogue guildy pulled a 5 point evis off with them all procced (weapon swapping).

The World of Warcraft Armory - Kaboodle @ Shattered Hand - Statistics

Theres a link, largest hit 2442dmg :O

He and i tried for an hour to make that happen... the most we could get at a time was 3... at that point he was hitting so hard i couldn't outheal his dmg in my mana set... it was ugly. :)

BTW sticky I got a war and a hunter i'm movin over expect me to paly the 19s a lot more after cata cuz... leveling sucks :p

Hey guys I HAVE to ask cause I've heard from someone that supposebly did the beta that warriors lose hamstring and one that did that they DONT lose hamstring so kinda confused...but thinkin of the positives here if we do ill go fury...should I exchange my glacial stone for the gutterblade and go CB mainhand Gutter offhand or do DUEL cruelbarb? Still confused just need straight up answer and why haha

Kigatsuyaa said:
Hey guys I HAVE to ask cause I've heard from someone that supposebly did the beta that warriors lose hamstring and one that did that they DONT lose hamstring so kinda confused...but thinkin of the positives here if we do ill go fury...should I exchange my glacial stone for the gutterblade and go CB mainhand Gutter offhand or do DUEL cruelbarb? Still confused just need straight up answer and why haha

The straight up answer is to DYOR and prepare as best you can for the unknown.

Cata is in beta now, not alpha or prelease.

As rivfader has mentioned in another post - the cofficients are going to change a lot prior to going live, so I wouldn't get all ZOMG ZOMG PROT PROT PROT about 350 slams just yet - Blizz have said that the numbers are the easiest to change and they WILL be changed last.

The abilities are going to change less and less the closer we get to launch. Many items have yet to change.

* Get every item on both factions that might disappear / be grandfathered / be changed in cata. Get 2 butchers, 2 cruelbarbs, wingblade, deadskull, BOA's etc. good luck getting a GM to swap Glacial for Gutterblade after 48 hrs, in the EU this doesn't happen.

* Get Seraphs Strike for reforging lols, get arctic buckler, beetle clasps, etc - get everything you can lay your hands on.

* Work on your herb/skining in case bug is ever fixed.

* While AGM looks like its staying, get 2 of them anyway before STV arena becomes a 'go to' place for 80's again.

When Cata hits, install recount, gather up 3 twink friends, 1 clothy, 1 leathery and a mail wearer and hit them 100's of times with different weapons and chants, cycling thru your ability rotations noting the DPS, Burst, rage generation etc that your talent, wep, chant combo gives you.

If you don't think hitting static targets is a good test then duel until you drop, setup residence in arena for a few days or run recount over 10 wsg WITHOUT resetting stats then change things up.

Theorycrafting is 1/2 theory. Until I smack someone with a weapon/chant combination a few hundred times, I only believe it in theory :) Nothing beats testing theory yourself.

p.s. HAHA

On that note, almost all quests have been changed and as far as I can tell all rewards are different so if you want a quest item grab it now. There's also lvl 1 target dummys in a few starting areas.

Rivfader said:
On that note, almost all quests have been changed and as far as I can tell all rewards are different so if you want a quest item grab it now. There's also lvl 1 target dummys in a few starting areas.

Riv, are we able to repeat quests in cata that have already been done pre cata? That might sound a wierd question but if quest rewards have been changed it would be nice to be able to get them without having to open tickets.

plobb said:
Riv, are we able to repeat quests in cata that have already been done pre cata? That might sound a wierd question but if quest rewards have been changed it would be nice to be able to get them without having to open tickets.

If the internal quest number changes you should be able to do the quest.

well unfortunately the account is not mine so im not sure what quests he had previously completed, but I can tell you that with the exception of maybe one or two quests that I've found so far all are new. Things I know for sure is that the chaussess of westfall quest can either only be done once or has been completely removed. My suggestion is get everything that you want now because the way that its looking is that all the old quests are removed not simply changed. Glacial stone is another example, that quest does not currently exist in beta.

Hey riv so I have that ally ring, Seal of wrynn, chausses of westfall, glacial stone, seryph's strike, Beetle Clasps (the 5stam/2agil ones I believe)....anything else you think I should get? I also have redbeard crest, 2 cruelbarbs...boa axe, gonna get the ArctiC buckler, Deadskull shield

Users who are viewing this thread