Cata fury warrior weapons/chants.

Kore nametooshort said:
Now that ive thought about it, it would probably be better to use 15 strength on the OH, since abilities will have no chance of proccing it, and it will have 19% miss anyway.

That's interesting.

Edit: Brb for 10 minutes keep posting lol.

Twinkin said:
That's interesting.

Edit: Brb for 10 minutes keep posting lol.

With sader on the OH, assuming 19% miss chance, you could expect to have sader up due to the proc on the OH for 12.15 seconds every minute, so 20 "static" strength on average, with a heal, and with better burst potential, so better in almost every way than 15str. However, doing the same exercise with LS, you would get roughly 2.43 dps out of it. 15 str would give 2.14 white dps, plus a very hefty amount of yellow dps to boot, which would probably outweigh the self healing benefits of the LS enchant. So i would go LS or crusader on MH on a slow weapon and crusader on OH on Thrash Blade.

Kore nametooshort said:
So i would go LS or crusader on MH on a slow weapon and crusader on OH on Thrash Blade.

^ ^

stickymitten said:
You can have 4 crusaders at once, a rogue guildy pulled a 5 point evis off with them all procced (weapon swapping).

The World of Warcraft Armory - Kaboodle @ Shattered Hand - Statistics

Theres a link, largest hit 2442dmg :O

Oh yea?! Well...

The World of Warcraft Armory - Beastly @ Vek'nilash - Statistics

He's got +style points too. ^_^ I mean look at his active character sheet atm. 40% dodge like a pro.

Formal Dangui with +22 Defense Rating, ahah.

stickymitten said:
Theres a link, largest hit 2442dmg :O

Beastly has 2510 as top hit. Wow I just realized how pro Beastly is. I mean I've seen his vids but dang. He has gold to waste.

Twinkin said:
Beastly has 2510 as top hit. Wow I just realized how pro Beastly is. I mean I've seen his vids but dang. He has gold to waste.

There's a vid of him ambushing for 29XX, damn near 3k in a WSG.

As for fury, Bloodthirst does damage off of AP and HS will be pretty shitty with a 1h weapon so I would say dual CBs cause without WW or slam stats are gonna end up benefitting fury more than weapon damage. I suppose a fast OH could work, but BT's healing is garbage as it is. In reality fury has no place in PvP, it's not designed as a PvP spec, and aside from lolBTs with dual saders up I don't see it putting out competetive burst anyway.

I think fury warriors have a good chance come cata. They'll be great 1v1 and probably matched well with maybe a rogue or hunter. They will be about staying alive longer and still putting out nice damage.

depends if the attack power on CB changes to agility or str. I am guessing agility. Not sure what weapon yet but I would go crusader and +15 str or fiery in the other hand.

This on OH.

Battleworn Thrash Blade

Binds to account

Unique-Equipped

One-Hand Sword

25 - 46 Damage Speed 2.40

(15.0 damage per second)

Requires level 1 to 80 (19)

Item Level 1

Equip: Improves your resilience rating by 3 (0.57%).

Chance on hit: Grants an extra attack on your next swing.

GutterBladewould be nice, however it would mean i'd have to give up Glacial Stone for it... maybe it would be worth it... i dunno. Also the chance of procing a MH swing with BWTB on OH is pretty swet since that in turn could proc sader. Im really not sure of the numbers tho, and cba to work it out tonight.

Doesn't thrash's chance on hit to give another hit allow it to proc Crusader on that hit? If that makes sense lol.

Butchers w/ sader

Gutterblade w/ 15 str

Sounds fun actually.

Wow I should've read this before I bought it just to put on my Shaman for hold until I make a Warrior. /facepalm Is Thrash Blade at all BIS any class?

Twinkin said:
Wow I should've read this before I bought it just to put on my Shaman for hold until I make a Warrior. /facepalm Is Thrash Blade at all BIS any class?

The only reason that the original Thrashblade was so popular was because as a sword, it could proc alongside Sword Specialization (And in some cases, would proc it itself or proc from it)... it was also 2.7 speed back then. It was shifted to a 2.4 speed in BoA form from 2.7 of the original so it didnt' fit into the "Fast Offhand" or "Slow Mainhand" setup of rogues.

Users who are viewing this thread