Cata engineering tinkers and you @70

Soberlolz said:
this is true.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

priest, was thinking i should go with synapse springs. but i want both x)

dot dmg goes from 2800/3100/3400 to 3600/4100/4700 + more sfiend mana n stuff

but anyway dropped engineering again because i bought about 15k gold worth of mats knowing i wouldnt get it first try and not realizing how big of a difference being a gnome made, so im going to try about 3 more times or until i run out of mats.

blueisbetterthanyou said:
priest, was thinking i should go with synapse springs. but i want both x)

dot dmg goes from 2800/3100/3400 to 3600/4100/4700 + more sfiend mana n stuff

but anyway dropped engineering again because i bought about 15k gold worth of mats knowing i wouldnt get it first try and not realizing how big of a difference being a gnome made, so im going to try about 3 more times or until i run out of mats.

Judging by the dot damage id say your a Shadow priest or Discs dots are insanely op.

But for a Priest I would go with Tazik it scales with SP and Spell crit(?) Plus using it after a mindblast or with a SWD is quite insane damage.

blueisbetterthanyou said:
darn, 4th time i got 2 shitty enchants and when i was about to get the third servers went down :(

Rofl

it took my friend swag 11times? maybe 12 and he still doesnt have it :D

one of our friends went Gnome and got it first go haha.

burned 70,000g roughly 5,000 each time that's 14 tries and I'm so fucking relieved to say I finally got the synapse springs.

If you're serious about having a specific tinker you better have some serious gold or dumb luck on your side.

Ciren said:
burned 70,000g roughly 5,000 each time that's 14 tries and I'm so fucking relieved to say I finally got the synapse springs.

If you're serious about having a specific tinker you better have some serious gold or dumb luck on your side.

70k gold isnt really srs gold anymore

but considering most people dont have 85s/80s/know how to work AH then yeh sure its srs gold.

one of the kids that hangs out outside org has three 70 twinks that i know of each with tazik shocker each on the first try.

it can happen

Ciren said:
one of the kids that hangs out outside org has three 70 twinks that i know of each with tazik shocker each on the first try.

it can happen

its normally the shit players that always get it first shot on a non gnome. :\

i happened to make 80k in a few hours one day which funded for that, no sweat off my back.

but... 70k is a ridiculous amount of gold to spend on something like this if you were to make gold like a "normal person" with daily's.

leveling the profession itself is pretty darn time consuming as well.

Ciren said:
i happened to make 80k in a few hours one day which funded for that, no sweat off my back.

but... 70k is a ridiculous amount of gold to spend on something like this if you were to make gold like a "normal person" with daily's.

leveling the profession itself is pretty darn time consuming as well.

yeh I havnt done a daily for gold in so long.

Cept dailys for +rep

JC + Endless amounts of ore.

i used a bug hunters have right now to pull mobs in BoT one at a time 15-25g per kill + epics easy mode

is your account banned from the official forums or something? i think i used to see you posting there all the time.

and i butted heads with a dreanei shaman named selenagomez a couple times, wondering if that was you.

Ciren said:
is your account banned from the official forums or something? i think i used to see you posting there all the time.

and i butted heads with a dreanei shaman named selenagomez a couple times, wondering if that was you.

I have been since day 2 of new forums.

I have had the selenagomez name since 07 now everyone has it so i changed to one of my mages names.

<- original.

Koldsoul @ Laughing Skull - Game - World of Warcraft

Dont worry about the weapon I use Sunflare/Brutal Spellblade. rotate between them.

Users who are viewing this thread