Cata BG merge thing = revival of all brackets?

Supbrah

Legend
Since theres gna be some mass merge in cata of bgs, will all brackets be revived do you think? Considering people wont have to xfer around unless they want premades.

/discuss.

McBankington said:
I thought this was the obvious. Also, this should be in general twink section.

I agree.

Yeah, a lot of brackets will see some new life.

The new battlegroup system will make it so that people playing in North America can play against other people in North America only? Same goes for Europe and Oceanic battlegroups, right?

Are you saying like.

Like US players will play with US players. Or Like North American Players can only play with north american players?

US BGs vs US BGs

EU BGs vs EU BGs.

but it's still pretty awesome.

if there is only a twink queueing on every two realms and you got a few WSG's running.

Well the thing is once the BG's merge, a lot more GM's that took a leave of absence because of the LACK of que's, will come back, meaning even MORE pops! Yay

Only 1 GM of WoW has said this, If im incorrect please link a source other than 1 gm saying Cross Realm BattleGrounds.

not really, even if there are only 2 players from each BG (and that's just a small amount, unusal one), it's a bg running

well i don t know... one twink at every 2 bgs...

i think it s not even 1

i sometimes feel i am kinda alone in the entire EU bgs at 12 in the afternoon on monday!

ofc , at night, there will be a lot of twinks for 19,29,39 to fill up 1-2 bgs.

but as i heared that s not cool

there are a lot of healers twinks on both sides

hunters will pwn everybody

i will play in xp turned off just to see how it is

but i think xp on bg are more fun

Well you have to think. That the currently active twinks are not going to be the only ones on if they merge BGs. If they do, the twink population will improve the same. It's all exponential, if this goes through, be ready to see 4-5 WSG's running at a time.

What's scaring me is gonna be the Rated BG's. I mean how the hell is that going to work? could you set up a BG team like for arenas? I mean i can easily see someone fucking up other peoples ratings by being an asshole and helping the other team win

Twinkzruz said:
What's scaring me is gonna be the Rated BG's. I mean how the hell is that going to work? could you set up a BG team like for arenas? I mean i can easily see someone fucking up other peoples ratings by being an asshole and helping the other team win

My look at it, Its going to similiar to like. Premades.

Rated BGs and Premades, are pretty much the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread