casting dps class

3 bm hunters 3 sv hunters 4 pallys all holy 1 fc geared others the top healing set.....D is 3 pallys 1 bm hunter(i feel the scatter shot and bm stun is best for taking down healers) 1 pally(healz) and the other hunters.....now my idea would probably work better with a priest/mage but with dmg and perfect cc the pally would never die so he could heal the hunters. bm hunter focus's healer along with maybe 1 other the other focus fc/protect pally I.E scatter/kite. now this would work with a mage and probably alot better counterspell/sheep but eh this is just theroy crafting i suppose? mages cc or hunters dmg either way play right=win

yea i dont have great grammer srry...take what u can from it....not hard to figure out what im trying to say

3 bm hunters 3 sv hunters 4 pallys all holy 1 fc geared others the top healing set.....D is 3 pallys 1 bm hunter(i feel the scatter shot and bm stun is best for taking down healers) 1 pally(healz) and the other hunters.....now my idea would probably work better with a priest/mage but with dmg and perfect cc the pally would never die so he could heal the hunters. bm hunter focus's healer along with maybe 1 other the other focus fc/protect pally I.E scatter/kite. now this would work with a mage and probably alot better counterspell/sheep but eh this is just theroy crafting i suppose? mages cc or hunters dmg either way play right=win

yea i dont have great grammer srry...take what u can from it....not hard to figure out what im trying to say

actually i have no idea wat you are saying - this is your ideal premade team? sounds boring as hell

for BG damage, it goes like this: Shadow priest > Frost mage > Arcane mage > Disc Priest > rest that isn't important.

IMHO, roll boomkin or lock because fun classes.

I know i'm atleast rolling my Mage to Fire next patch, i suggest more to do so
<

Someone pulled a necro... I was about to post the same thing... Twice... Then I remembered I made the hunter post / fire mage post... But yeah. Fire mage. Next patch. Which comes in like. 1 week.

Bracket dosnt need more mages.

Bracket doesn't need more Bad mages.

Fixed for ya buddy!

PS....

FRESH AS SHIT NUKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only narrow them down for you.

* Boomkin aren't nearly as good @ 19 because they don't yet have boomkin form or typhoon (either are essential against melee). They do have travel form, but lose out on the other big defensives that moonkin get a few levels later.

* Ele shamen aren't nearly as good @ 19 because they don't have glyph of casting lightning bolt while moving, chain lightning, lava burst, or frost shock. All are pretty essential to their mobility and DPS output. Tstorm is nice, but lacks when you don't have any DPS coming out. Add to that the absence of any decent heals (3.0 sec healing wave sucks) and it's easy to see why shaman are one of the least represented classes overall.

*Shadow priests are strictly worse than disc priests. Even as disc, you deal more damage than you do as shadow, and get the awesome healing to go with it.

* Warlocks are good because they get just about every necessary offensive spell they would use later on (minus Haunt) and get fear as a defensive. The only real downside is that their pets don't have any specials until like leve 26-28. That means no Sacrifice from VW. You also don't get Succy or Felhunter yet.

* Mages are also good because they are in a similar position to warlocks. The only real difference (besides flavor) is that their pet get's Freeze when locks pets don't get any specials.

Overall I would say that disc preist, mages, and warlocks are the top choices for caster.

My fav is Disc.

u wanna top dmg....i suggest u make a pallydin and hope to be as good as farley

I can only narrow them down for you.

* Boomkin aren't nearly as good @ 19 because they don't yet have boomkin form or typhoon (either are essential against melee). They do have travel form, but lose out on the other big defensives that moonkin get a few levels later.

* Ele shamen aren't nearly as good @ 19 because they don't have glyph of casting lightning bolt while moving, chain lightning, lava burst, or frost shock. All are pretty essential to their mobility and DPS output. Tstorm is nice, but lacks when you don't have any DPS coming out. Add to that the absence of any decent heals (3.0 sec healing wave sucks) and it's easy to see why shaman are one of the least represented classes overall.

*Shadow priests are strictly worse than disc priests. Even as disc, you deal more damage than you do as shadow, and get the awesome healing to go with it.

* Warlocks are good because they get just about every necessary offensive spell they would use later on (minus Haunt) and get fear as a defensive. The only real downside is that their pets don't have any specials until like leve 26-28. That means no Sacrifice from VW. You also don't get Succy or Felhunter yet.

* Mages are also good because they are in a similar position to warlocks. The only real difference (besides flavor) is that their pet get's Freeze when locks pets don't get any specials.

Overall I would say that disc preist, mages, and warlocks are the top choices for caster.

My fav is Disc.

Boomkins rape if u know how to play them,

they are a great support class as well since the heals arnt half bad

Boomkins rape if u know how to play them,

they are a great support class as well since the heals arnt half bad

I'm sure they do rape if people let you free cast. As a rogue/hunter you'd be one of my first targets. And you would be getting bent over since you have very little in the way of defensive abilities. Boomkin form is 15% dmg reduction and typhoon is a 20 yard knockback + daze. Without those tools anyone who wants you dead is going to get their wish pretty easily.

Users who are viewing this thread