casting dps class

and yea locks are good and can top charts but there a support dmg/cc class....there nice to have not needed lol im sticking to my pally cya in the gulch

arcane mage....you are a hunter without a pet, no one will QQ you. never see a QQ SS of the lobster out damaging all hunters

warlocks....same

shadow priest ...pretty much a lock, with more survivablility

Ele sham hasn't been mentioned! More sustained single target dps then lock- would do well as troll too

topping dmg doesnt show your skilled

holy paladin = exorcism spam and done

i think locks would be the best to top dmg

Debatable, personally I'd rather run a Mage over hunt in most cases. No pally hunter combo are "running this bracket" atm

Edit: Mage > Hunter imo. From the pov of my priest counterspell and poly are much more annoying than scatter shot and frostbolt and nova are more annoying than wing clip and conc. shot. Nova also affects multiple targets. Mages from what I can see just have a lot more cc than a majority of classes (Arcane/frost).

Though a match of hunters and pallies vs mages and pallies would be interesting I think the hunter/pally group would win. So either way group or hunter/mages and pallies will control the warsong they're in.

looking for a nuking class....preferably something that can be troll for the haste racial. but i want the top casting dps class for ranged CASTING dmg (not hunter/no melee) tips and suggestions please

If you're looking for a nuking class, I don't think that a Warlock is what you want to roll.Other than Mages(BORINGGG) Out of all the ranged casting DPS I would say Elemental Shaman is your best choice. Making a nice setup with 200SP/20%+ CRT paired with Herbalism and the Troll racial you will definitely be keeping up with Warlocks on the charts if not doing more than them. It's all really situational though. I don't think that Elemental Shamans are best played with a mission to nuke players but rather to support your team with your utility of TS/WS/Totems etc. Although, Elemental Shaman can definitely be played take out players when geared right and having the options to pop two spell casting increasing buffs as you will be taking people down fairly easily.

Wanna know most bursty class next patch?... Give you two guesses but you're only going to need one!...

Hunters.. Their explosive shot crits for about 270 atm... Crits 3 times... You'll get atleast 800 dmg for a tripple crit... Next patch... Add 15%... And bam... You got an extra 120ish dmg... Totally by my calculations a maximum for a maximum crit geared hunter (While still using gear for hit cap and not a flask) Will hit for [ATLEAST] - 931.5 dmg... Better get out the fire resist enchant to cloak people... It's going to get gay in here...

But in all seriousness - Actually relating back to the thread? Next patch fire mage is going to be DISGUSTING...Based on what I've seen for < http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3608419/Public_Test_Realm_Patch_43_Notes-9_27_2011#mages >

Users who are viewing this thread