Cárebears Draenor (H)

I actually saw Vianco and Anarchism in bg today without groupqueueing with ANY hpalas or hunters, or atleast I think I did, might have been a halucination..

I think it might be because your guild consists 75% of palas, priests, rogues, mages, hunters :)

You actually just named 5/9 of the classes in the 19 bracket, equal to 55.55% of the classes, and since classes like shamans and warlocks are very rare in every guild, I think there is 75% palas, priests, rogues, mages and hunters in every guild :p

But tbh everyone knows, and everyone can see, that TL is groupqueueing with palas/hunters and farming GY if they can, and Vianco and Stubs are not denying it either, so why discuss this? :)

oh peter you claim to be BESTE EUUU but you just some random scub.

peter aint no Bosz ©.

i suck

but im still a fuckiin bosz ur just jealous cuz of my last name

edit: inb4 post removed cuz of off topic

I swear i can smell a huge TL ass licking spirit in every post you made the last days. Try to be more self-confident....

nah mate, drama detests gy farming (from some people) i'll show you...

some real gy-farming skills from your boy Naturexx @ Draenor - Game Guide - World of Warcraft right there on stubs' stream

naiiiceiceice

so, (unless you're in tl) watch your step auntie dramaqueen will be watching! (o)

feel free to pm me comments or suggestions on my grammar, IF you're old enough to vote :)

You're missing the vital fact that these two guilds have different views of graveyard containment.

it's not up for discussion mate, you're like that annoying kid at school that provokes you tell you're about to flush HE'S head down the toilet then runs to the teacher (ie mod)

lol....LIKE a school kid, silly me...

Dont heaten up, Snack, my hunny =) I know I'm not the one to say that to anyone, but anyways.

Makaveli who are you?

Users who are viewing this thread