Cárebears Draenor (H)

i honestly dont think it's fair to post about 1 person from cearbears gy farming in a guild recruitment thread, when vian stubs and co have been gy farming for the past 2 hours for all to see, and not one word as been said about it in there thread.

the only thing i can see in there thread is encouragement tbh, sorry but it had to be said.

I have encountered more than one member of Carebears gy-farming, but that has no real relevance here. I just wanted to bring this to their attention, and I thought this thread was excellent to post in since I haven't got gametime to tell anyone in-game.

You are forgetting the thing that's most important here: Vian, Stubs & co happily admits they indeed do gy-farm, nothing I support but neither is it something I can do anything about. While Carebears on the other hand is said to have another view of gy-farming, just read their application-blanket; "What's your thoughts about gy-farming?" or w/e it said... I call hypocrisy.

I also don't really see how you can bring Vian and Stubs up when QITBB got atleast a handfull gy-farmers as well.

You can't call it hypocrisy when it's 1, that I know of and thanks for letting us now I guess, member of a guild, GY farming. Naturexx is not the one who made the guidelines of this guild, it was the guildleaders, but that said, guild members should follow the guidelines of their guild, and if they don't , they should be put to judgement.
Though it's not my job to judge GY-farming members, I hope there will be done something against these, if there's proof that they are GY-farming.

Once again, thanks Kalle, for your comment :)

You can't call it hypocrisy when it's 1, that I know of and thanks for letting us now I guess, member of a guild, GY farming. Naturexx is not the one who made the guidelines of this guild, it was the guildleaders, but that said, guild members should follow the guidelines of their guild, and if they don't , they should be put to judgement.
Though it's not my job to judge GY-farming members, I hope there will be done something against these, if there's proof that they are GY-farming.

Once again, thanks Kalle, for your comment :)

Nps man, just wanted to bring it to attention :)

i honestly dont think it's fair to post about 1 person from cearbears gy farming in a guild recruitment thread, when vian stubs and co have been gy farming for the past 2 hours for all to see, and not one word as been said about it in there thread.

the only thing i can see in there thread is encouragement tbh, sorry but it had to be said.
I agree with this. Btw we don't have a thread and we don't care about farming french, and when that is said, they shouldn't get GY farmed as 5 hunters 2 hpalas 2 rogues 1 mage while we had 1 hunter 2 healers and random classes.

Re: Cárebears

Just wanted to make it clear for everyone.
What do you think about GY camping?

By asking this Imbao gets to know what new members thinks of GY farming. And I doubt players will be accepted if they think GY farming as ok. Cause Cárebears clearly doesn't.

Though we are against GY farming, it's hard to keep track of what every member is doing, and that's why I thanked Drama for pointing out. that one of our members had GY farmed. Honestly I dont care with who he farmed the GY, and I know some guilds thinks of GY farming as ok, but that is their own bussiness.

and again thank you for all the free bumps <33333

I highlighted the only correct part, but who is the 1 best tink in your guild? no self votes guys.

oh and have a free bump, courtesy of yours truly

I'm sorry sir, obviously I meant " amongst some of the best tinks EU", instead of "one of the best tinks EU". So no, my ego is not that big yet =P My bad! Oh and of course Pitty is the best tink in our guild.

And to what Vianco said, about farming the french, in my opinion it's absolutely acceptable. Considering 95% of the time when they have the chance, they do it aswell. Farming every other team, not my thing exactly.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP!

Also announcing that I'm out of gametime atm so you won't be seeing me for a few days, but buying some moar when I find the time/money. :)

BUMP! Also, we had a fun Nagrand event last sunday, with a few BLNT boys aswell :) Went good and was fun IMO.

Recruiting is still open!

CBBLNTkilta3.png

Cárebears is now supporting Alliance activity by migrating, for a short period of time, to alliance to join and help build the new guild Om Nom Rum on Draenor Alliance.

We are of course still looking for members to Cárebears :D

Cárebears still recruiting! =) I'm alliance atm on my druid, but still in Cárebears on my bis hunter + mage so would love to get some new people to group que with & have fun in general. Get in touch with me if interested!

Move your ass-smelling discussion away from our recruitment thread! But into another thread so I can follow, this could be fun :cool:

Group queue as horde? Blasphemy!

Because I play horde over 2 times per week! And que with any class that happens to be online! What a dickwad!

Not like these noble TL whores who que 5man vs pugs every evening with only OP classes + specs :) God bless TL, worst players eu!

Because I play horde over 2 times per week! And que with any class that happens to be online! What a dickwad!

Not like these noble TL whores who que 5man vs pugs every evening with only OP classes + specs :) God bless TL, worst players eu!
We do queue with any class that happens to be online aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread