Can you get more unlucky?

Give me a call if you can beat this... Btw, don't call me a clicker I turned my bartender addon off when I started to fish so you can't see my bindings.

x128 Tasty fishes, x2 of the rare fishes and ofc no Keefer's Angelfish! GG.

2na72uc.jpg

Wuvz got over 160 Tasty Fish and No Rares, while a new recruit got all three rares in his first ever fishing contest

Took me 5 minutes on my first contest to get both boots and hat on Rayu at level 10. ;)

On my first twink, I caught 500 tasty fish over the course of 4 tournaments before I got my first rare. Took 1500 tastyfish and 12 tournaments to get keefers.

Getting two rares in one tournament and having them both turn out to be the wrong fish is more disappointing/frustrating than unlucky.

Me and my friend just got our hats today within 10 minutes of each other :rolleyes:. Keep at it you'll get the fishing hat sooner or later.

After rougly 4 years.......one hat.......one set of boots....shit tons of fishing line.

I don't fish anymore.

At least you can turn 'em in for some money!

Got my fishing hat on my retri pala on the seccond time on the sixth catch. Got my hat on my rogue first time on like the 30th catch.

It seems as you unlucky guys doesn't know where to fish or else you've given up after an hour, it ain't that hard tbh. Isn't it like 6 rare fishes of 200 tasy fishes?

Ryrithyoyo said:
Got my fishing hat on my retri pala on the seccond time on the sixth catch. Got my hat on my rogue first time on like the 30th catch.

It seems as you unlucky guys doesn't know where to fish or else you've given up after an hour, it ain't that hard tbh. Isn't it like 6 rare fishes of 200 tasy fishes?

rng rng is rng

Ryrithyoyo said:

Each rare has a 1/400 drop chance and there are only 3 rares, ad location doesnt matter as long as you are in a tasty fish pool.

Users who are viewing this thread