Can the community nominate a Republican moderator?

This is not related to video games so I'm going to close the thread

I'm a white, gender fluid, pansexual potatoe who's voting Harambe for president. I also do cross fit on the weekends, played vanilla WoW, and I'm a vegan.

This thread triggered me. Please remove it.

lmfao you guys are lost in the sauce. i have been wondering for months from what demographic group trumpf could receive that much support, but after reading this thread it's pretty clear that it's angry, white men whom are afraid? that their precious society will crumble under the weight of the increased globalization that brings in new cultures and people every day. they're angry at the liberals because they apparently can't see how close the world is to ending, just because the world is changing.

This exactly, they have a reason to be scared, while the idea of white privilege is certainly backed by numbers and statistics, on the other hand the poorly educated/middle class/white male demographic is crumbling with poverty, drugs, and bad health, the statistics on that ARE scary, they have a reason to be afraid, they bring up llegals, foreigners, minorities because it's an easy scape goat for a not immediately identifiable problem.

Denying this is akin to denying white privilege, I doubt anyone in this chat has ever been pulled over while black, or harassed on the streets by cops breaking laws, or sent to jail for twenty years for marijuana possession. Yet there's plenty of us here with family struggling for employment, opportunity, or with drug addiction

I live in a very political household so I'm shown and involved with a lot of fact based discussion regarding both sides of the isle, the truth is unless you make yourself aware of the facts and have a caring heart it's very difficult to empathize with others who don't look like you.

This doesn't mean watching the news, this means reading studies published by acedemia and various organizations

Right, because only in white countries does there have do be diversity, no where else is it an issue. The only people in the world who can be racist are white people. Also, academia is a liberal haven and all people who don't agree with the feminist and sjw agendas are taken out of the job.

Let these Gs tell you the real story:

Right, because only in white countries does there have do be diversity, no where else is it an issue. The only people in the world who can be racist are white people. Also, academia is a liberal haven and all people who don't agree with the feminist and sjw agendas are taken out of the job.

What the actual fuck are you talking about. No where did either me or Conq state that diversity is only an issue in "white countries", but looking at the people commenting in this thread, that was just the relevant example.

You seem really bummed out that you can't go around calling black people ngers anymore, and that your wife might actually say no when you yell at her and tell her to make you a sandwich. I know it's tough buddy, but hang in there, the world is fortunately changing from the last-century patriarchal society, and it will keep changing with or without you.

What the actual fuck are you talking about. No where did either me or Conq state that diversity is only an issue in "white countries", but looking at the people commenting in this thread, that was just the relevant example.

You seem really bummed out that you can't go around calling black people ngers anymore, and that your wife might actually say no when you yell at her and tell her to make you a sandwich. I know it's tough buddy, but hang in there, the world is fortunately changing from the last-century patriarchal society, and it will keep changing with or without you.

What the actual duck are you talking about. No where did either me or Conq state that diversity is only an issue in "white countries", but looking at the people commenting in this thread, that was just the relevant example.

Yea I do call my black friends nîggers m8 cus they aren't butthurt liberals like you who get offended at everythin. I put my bitches in check as well m8 so you ain't got nothin on me. I find it funny how you idiots have no realization as to why a patriarchy has been in fashion for so long. Men and Women compliment each and should never compete against each other. Men being in charge and maintaining society is functional. When Europe collapses from its ''progressive'' values, which I predict in the next 15 years, I can't wait to see you boast then. Germany first m8.

Yea I do call my black friends nîggers m8 cus they aren't butthurt liberals like you who get offended at everythin. I put my bitches in check as well m8 so you ain't got nothin on me. I find it funny how you idiots have no realization as to why a patriarchy has been in fashion for so long. Men and Women compliment each and should never compete against each other. Men being in charge and maintaining society is functional. When Europe collapses from its ''progressive'' values, which I predict in the next 15 years, I can't wait to see you boast then. Germany first m8.
lol k m8. we obviously live in very different parts of the world, and I can't apply my belief to your life and likewise. i just find it amusing, how hard you're clinging onto values from the previous millennium

lol k m8. we obviously live in very different parts of the world, and I can't apply my belief to your life and likewise. i just find it amusing, how hard you're clinging onto values from the previous millennium

No, I cling onto principles that practical and functional for society. Societies in history that have gone down the feminist and progressive agenda have collapsed. History will repeat itself again. You are too emasculated to think Men and Women should have specific roles and functions in society m8.

Get educated m8:

No, I cling onto principles that practical and functional for society. Societies in history that have gone down the feminist and progressive agenda have collapsed. History will repeat itself again. You are too emasculated to think Men and Women should have specific roles and functions in society m8.
You're actually delusional. These "practical and functional" priciples, are hindering the evolution of your society, and will fall eventually. Determining what people should or shouldn't do solely based on their gender belongs to the 1800th century. And no society has fallen to "feminist propganda" that's just fucking bullshit.

Again, I can't force you to change your ways, but I can encourage you to be a little more openminded. Otherwise you're gonna have a hard time. m8

You're actually delusional. These "practical and functional" priciples, are hindering the evolution of your society, and will fall eventually. Determining what people should or shouldn't do solely based on their gender belongs to the 1800th century. And no society has fallen to "feminist propganda" that's just ducking bullshit.

Again, I can't force you to change your ways, but I can encourage you to be a little more openminded. Otherwise you're gonna have a hard time. m8

No m8 ur in fucking Disney Land. Let my lay this down for ur stupid ass. Men are active and women are passive/reactive. (Yin and yang m8) Men are givers, women are takers. (This ain't "good" or "bad", it's just a fact based in evolution and biology.) Men build civilizations, and I mean literally m8. It's men who go out there and build the roads and houses and work in the mines. It's men who actually do the real work. Feminists love that women now outnumber men in the US workforce but 90% of women's jobs are either bureaucratic or some kind of customer service shet, so in reality women in these jobs do not CREATE anything, they just leech off of the jobs that produce wealth. (like public sector vs. private sector).

So the big factor here is that men need motivation to channel their energies into building things m8. And there exists only one thing in the whole world which can motivate enough men to work together: having their own families. No amount of shaming or monetary rewards can motivate enough men to voluntarily slave their lives away in soul-crushing jobs. We are at a stage where the government is actually forcing men to work (child support, alimony, etc), but all those with eyes open know that this is SLAVERY and will not work in the long term. Feminism strips men of their families, thus strips them of their motivation to build civilization. Notice how divorce rates have skyrocketed, relationship longevity has decreased and relations between Men and Women have deteriorated. The principle of family is breaking. Single mothers roam everywhere whos husband is now the state(welfare). I mean look at Sweden the most feminist country in the world, it has a 54% divorce rate last time I checked.

The big point here is that any (political) movement which destroys families destroys civilization as well. You must be either blind to not realize this or retarded if you don't care. I'm not some ''old timer'' whining about "values", this is how the world works. And rest assured, if men begin to "slack" in vast numbers, women WILL NOT grab the shovel and do the dirty work. This is why matriarchal civilizations collapse. If men are not interested in it, they will disengage and let it rot away.

Last edited:
No m8 ur in ducking Disney Land. Let my lay this down for ur stupid ass. Men are active and women are passive/reactive. (Yin and yang m8) Men are givers, women are takers. (This ain't "good" or "bad", it's just a fact based in evolution and biology.) Men build civilizations, and I mean literally m8. It's men who go out there and build the roads and houses and work in the mines. It's men who actually do the real work. Feminists love that women now outnumber men in the US workforce but 90% of women's jobs are either bureaucratic or some kind of customer service shet, so in reality women in these jobs do not CREATE anything, they just leech off of the jobs that produce wealth. (like public sector vs. private sector).

So the big factor here is that men need motivation to channel their energies into building things m8. And there exists only one thing in the whole world which can motivate enough men to work together: having their own families. No amount of shaming or monetary rewards can motivate enough men to voluntarily slave their lives away in soul-crushing jobs. We are at a stage where the government is actually forcing men to work (child support, alimony, etc), but all those with eyes open know that this is SLAVERY and will not work in the long term. Feminism strips men of their families, thus strips them of their motivation to build civilization. Notice how divorce rates have skyrocketed, relationship longevity has decreased and relations between Men and Women have deteriorated. The principle of family is breaking. Single mothers roam everywhere whos husband is now the state(welfare). I mean look at Sweden the most feminist country in the world, it has a 54% divorce rate last time I checked.

The big point here is that any (political) movement which destroys families destroys civilization as well. You must be either blind to not realize this or moronic if you don't care. I'm not some ''old timer'' whining about "values", this is how the world works. And rest assured, if men begin to "slack" in vast numbers, women WILL NOT grab the shovel and do the dirty work. This is why matriarchal civilizations collapse. If men are not interested in it, they will disengage and let it rot away.
My eyes hurt after reading that bullshit, I don't even know what to say, other than I whole-heartedly disagree with you and that I feel sorry for you: I'm sorry that you're this narrow minded, and that your perception of the world is so set in stone, I'm sorry that you do no appreciate the changes happening around the world; the wage gap is decreasing, less women are stay-at-home wives, you're now less likely than ever to be discriminated because of your sexuality, gender or race, but most of all I'm sorry that you're this afraid of change.

My eyes hurt after reading that bullshit, I don't even know what to say, other than I whole-heartedly disagree with you and that I feel sorry for you: I'm sorry that you're this narrow minded, and that your perception of the world is so set in stone, I'm sorry that you do no appreciate the changes happening around the world; the wage gap is decreasing, less women are stay-at-home wives, you're now less likely than ever to be discriminated because of your sexuality, gender or race, but most of all I'm sorry that you're this afraid of change.

In other words you're too dumb the actually get to the raw debate. M8 it will all make sense when your dysfunctional society collapses in due time. I have taken the Red Pill you have taken the Blue Pill. You are just a sheep who buys into the feminist agenda. You have no concept of how vital roles and functions are played by Women and Men into maintaining society. I mean I can't blame you because I believed the exact same thing until I took the Red Pill.

This shit is getting redundant... get some new material, man.
Blame society's problems on whichever group you want, keep your antiquated world views and continue to enjoy the freedom to spew these opinions out as if they were some sort of enlightened fact because you saw it on some dolt's youtube video. Honestly, carry on. Because in the grand scheme of things you are but one insignificant, backward thinking and hateful individual that thankfully will never have any influence outside of the small group of unfortunate people who are forced to deal with your nonsense. Stay small, little feller.

This shit is getting redundant... get some new material, man.
Blame society's problems on whichever group you want, keep your antiquated world views and continue to enjoy the freedom to spew these opinions out as if they were some sort of enlightened fact because you saw it on some dolt's youtube video. Honestly, carry on. Because in the grand scheme of things you are but one insignificant, backward thinking and hateful individual that thankfully will never have any influence outside of the small group of unfortunate people who are forced to deal with your nonsense. Stay small, little feller.

LOL emotional butt hurt.

You are completely emasculated and think like a women. Is it ''mean'' or is it ''nice''. Are you ''hateful'' or ''ignorant''. Am I ''offended'' or ''not offended''

Rather than ''is it correct'' or ''not correct'' = Male thinking

Again u cum out like you privy to my life and make bizarre observations that have no significance to anything here.

Btw im 6.1 m8 I ain't no SR tink.

In other words you're too dumb the actually get to the raw debate. M8 it will all make sense when your dysfunctional society collapses in due time. I have taken the Red Pill you have taken the Blue Pill. You are just a sheep who buys into the feminist agenda. You have no concept of how vital roles and functions are played by Women and Men into maintaining society. I mean I can't blame you because I believed the exact same thing until I took the Red Pill.
Just that you think that feminism is some illuminati-shit with the sole purpose of tearing down societies, is enough to tilt me. There is no raw debate here, just you being angry at the world, and blaming whoever you think is i guilty of your missery. Wake up m8, you're the only one to blame here.

LOL emotional butt hurt.
honestly you're the only one comming off as butthurt in this thread.

You are completely emasculated and think like a women. Is it ''mean'' or is it ''nice''. Are you ''hateful'' or ''ignorant''. Am I ''offended'' or ''not offended''
explain how a womans thought differs from a mans

Rather than ''is it correct'' or ''not correct'' = Male thinking
That makes no sense at all, not everything is a matter of correctness

Btw im 6.1 m8 I ain't no SR tink.
cute

Just that you think that feminism is some illuminati-shit with the sole purpose of tearing down societies, is enough to tilt me. There is no raw debate here, just you being angry at the world, and blaming whoever you think is i guilty of your missery. Wake up m8, you're the only one to blame here.

Well I do find it strange that after thousands of years of men being in charge of society than for some random reason we've just decided out of the blue that women now have this magical power of being equal to men in their abilities. I'm more angry at the white man for letting this happen then women and feminism.

Well I do find it strange that after thousands of years of men being in charge of society than for some random reason we've just decided out of the blue that women now have this magical power of being equal to men in their abilities. I'm more angry at the white man for letting this happen then women and feminism.
I know it can be hard to understand, and even harder if you don't like the change, but I'm sure you'll come around eventually m8

Users who are viewing this thread