Can the community nominate a Republican moderator?

The far left is just as crazy as the far right. Normal people are moderate.

It's more of a cultural issue. Not really a race thing.
also, i realize this doesn't help the "duck white people" agenda, but while black males make up 6% of the population, they're raping half the amount of people whites are raping. Just throwing that out there, you know, some important and relevant information.

Yea you have to see how broken their family system is though. Most of those rapists grow up in single mother households without a father. The bigger problem is that liberals promote and fund single motherhood when its a plague to society. The majority of all criminals behind bars are the product of single mothers. I acknowledge that there are alot of Fathers that don't support their children or are pieces of shit. However the women choose that Father and should be accountable for their decision. Either way not having a Father in a boys life hurts them dearly.

Lol, when it comes to politics I'm in the top 1% of understanding. I've been watching political coverage every week since I was 14 fucking years old. But political novice like you think that you actually have an understanding because of the fact you pay attention once every 2 or 4 years. Yeah keep dreaming. Hillary could easily come out and say that having the debate during the fucking NCAA finals limit exposure to the American people, and that as a true believer in democracy she feels that the American people should be given the best chance to hear the information necessary for them making their democratic decision. And that she doesn't know why Donald Trump doesn't want to make the time to reach a large national audience to inform them about what she wants to do for the county. And why she would purposely choose the date that forces the American people to make a choice between watching the final game of the series they've been watching all month, and informing themselves on the difference between the Presidential candidates?

Yeah, I guess politics shouldn't be commented on by people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

Lol, when it comes to politics I'm in the top 1% of understanding. I've been watching political coverage every week since I was 14 ducking years old. But political novice like you think that you actually have an understanding because of the fact you pay attention once every 2 or 4 years. Yeah keep dreaming. Hillary could easily come out and say that having the debate during the ducking NCAA finals limit exposure to the American people, and that as a true believer in democracy she feels that the American people should be given the best chance to hear the information necessary for them making their democratic decision. And that she doesn't know why Donald Trump doesn't want to make the time to reach a large national audience to inform them about what she wants to do for the county. And why she would purposely choose the date that forces the American people to make a choice between watching the final game of the series they've been watching all month, and informing themselves on the difference between the Presidential candidates?

Yeah, I guess politics shouldn't be commented on by people who have no ducking idea what they are talking about.

I don't get your point.

Yea you have to see how broken their family system is though. Most of those rapists grow up in single mother households without a father. The bigger problem is that liberals promote and fund single motherhood when its a plague to society. The majority of all criminals behind bars are the product of single mothers. I acknowledge that there are alot of Fathers that don't support their children or are pieces of shit. However the women choose that Father and should be accountable for their decision. Either way not having a Father in a boys life hurts them dearly.

Not having a father doesn't justify rape, though. But yes, I agree that black kids in America have it rough with their moms being whores, and their dads walking out on them. And like you said, it also doesn't help that black females are constantly being told that being single is awesome, and that they're strong independent black women, etc.

A lot of these women are unfit to have children too, but our government lacks the nuts to face that issue head on, and would rather handle the situation with kid gloves.

The book 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry' comes to mind.

Last edited:
Not having a father doesn't justify rape, though. But yes, I agree that black kids in America have it rough with their moms being whores, and their dads walking out on them. And like you said, it also doesn't help that black females are constantly being told that being single is awesome, and that they're strong independent black women, etc.

A lot of these women are unfit to have children too, but our government lacks the nuts to face that issue head on, and would rather handle the situation with kid gloves.

Yea it doesn't justify it of course, however when identifying a problem you always have to look at the cause. When children don't have discipline and restriction, which is usually the role of the Father to enforce, they lack self control. Unfortunately we can't even address this issue because you have idiots like Delindsay who cry ''sexist'' and ''bigot'' when you try to lay down objective information. Like you said we have to treat people with kid gloves and appease their low self esteem and feelings.

But yes, I agree that black kids in America have it rough with their moms being whores
lmfao you guys are lost in the sauce. i have been wondering for months from what demographic group trumpf could receive that much support, but after reading this thread it's pretty clear that it's angry, white men whom are afraid? that their precious society will crumble under the weight of the increased globalization that brings in new cultures and people every day. they're angry at the liberals because they apparently can't see how close the world is to ending, just because the world is changing.

lmfao you guys are lost in the sauce. i have been wondering for months from what demographic group trumpf could receive that much support, but after reading this thread it's pretty clear that it's angry, white men whom are afraid? that their precious society will crumble under the weight of the increased globalization that brings in new cultures and people every day. they're angry at the liberals because they apparently can't see how close the world is to ending, just because the world is changing.
This exactly, they have a reason to be scared, while the idea of white privilege is certainly backed by numbers and statistics, on the other hand the poorly educated/middle class/white male demographic is crumbling with poverty, drugs, and bad health, the statistics on that ARE scary, they have a reason to be afraid, they bring up llegals, foreigners, minorities because it's an easy scape goat for a not immediately identifiable problem.

Denying this is akin to denying white privilege, I doubt anyone in this chat has ever been pulled over while black, or harassed on the streets by cops breaking laws, or sent to jail for twenty years for marijuana possession. Yet there's plenty of us here with family struggling for employment, opportunity, or with drug addiction

I live in a very political household so I'm shown and involved with a lot of fact based discussion regarding both sides of the isle, the truth is unless you make yourself aware of the facts and have a caring heart it's very difficult to empathize with others who don't look like you.

This doesn't mean watching the news, this means reading studies published by acedemia and various organizations

More importantly why is this thread in the 19s subforums

Why would you ask a silly question like that when you could simply move, or better yet, close this thread. Agonist has always been the type of person who stirs up shit out of thin air and everyone seems to fall for it every time.

It comes in cycles. He goes ghost for months on end then starts with this crap again. Learn to ignore it or deal with the drivel accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread