Can F2Ps get to Isle of Quel'Danas?

Oneshot20

Legend
Yea i am missing Explore Quel'Danas for 'Explore Eastern Kingdoms", i already have 'Explore Kalinmdor'' . Atm at 2465 A.P and that 25+10 will help. So is it possible for a f2p to get to Quel' Danas from shrattrath?

Yea i am missing Explore Quel'Danas for 'Explore Eastern Kingdoms", i already have 'Explore Kalinmdor'' . Atm at 2465 A.P and that 25+10 will help. So is it possible for a f2p to get to Quel' Danas from shrattrath?

U can get to any unlevel locked zones if u can get 2 high levels to summon u lol. I haven't tried the portal tho but the last time it was locked I think.

A warlock can port you to any place in wow that includes wotlk expansion plus all cata areas exept deepholm, so Quel' Danas and Outland is available for F2P's. However no access to Pandaria areas for F2P's.

i actually dont know where the hell is this stone, or the lock has to make it or something, dont be a douche.

Some f2p's are so f2p. Btw there is a great thing, actually two of them- wowhead & wowwiki.
And next time you want to offend someone try using some actual music, not this shit.
You alone cannot get to this Isle, the portal will say that your lvl is insufficient, so yes, warlock or summoning stone (I believe there're two of them).

Summoning stone will not work. Blizzard fixed that ages ago, around WOTLK I believe. If you use the summon stone, they'll have to be level appropriate for that dungeon/raid. Therefore, you'll have to get a warlock who knows the summoning spell and is able to get to the isle. Then, they will need 2 other people to help them make the summoning stone that will summon you.

Summoning stone will not work. Blizzard fixed that ages ago, around WOTLK I believe. If you use the summon stone, they'll have to be level appropriate for that dungeon/raid. Therefore, you'll have to get a warlock who knows the summoning spell and is able to get to the isle. Then, they will need 2 other people to help them make the summoning stone that will summon you.

I got summoned to Outland (Auchenai Crypts) by two other f2p's two weeks ago, so I think it still works.

Users who are viewing this thread