Can F2Ps get to Isle of Quel'Danas?

2 Ways to get in.

Lock summon
Stone summon (still works now)

As f2p, you cant in any way:
Learn taxi way there
Join dungen or raid there.

Offtopic - deepholm and tol barad still not working.

i actually dont know where the hell is this stone, or the lock has to make it or something, dont be a douche.

i can be whatever the fuck i want. i laugh because almost every wow player knows what a warlock summon is, it has been around since vanilla....

then you decide to come at me with a 12 year old reaction telling me to suck your dick, so of course i'm going to be an asshole, i have no respect for idiots with that kind of mentality.

Don't get me wrong but why would you want to explore it anyway when if your F2P is on the same bnet as your main account you get all the achievements from it anyway?

Don't get me wrong but why would you want to explore it anyway when if your F2P is on the same bnet as your main account you get all the achievements from it anyway?

i dont have a main account, i never played on a paid account, always been a f2p.

i can be whatever the fuck i want. i laugh because almost every wow player knows what a warlock summon is, it has been around since vanilla....

then you decide to come at me with a 12 year old reaction telling me to suck your dick, so of course i'm going to be an asshole, i have no respect for idiots with that kind of mentality.

i'm 14, i have the mentality of a 12 year old in some ways ;) Guess i'm not every wow player. ill save your time and say i am fucking idiot ;) and i dont need your fucking respect, idgas what you think about me dude.

The game just gave you the opportunity to stop wasting your time. You can either take this opportunity or find a warlock
Well , finding a warlock isnt the only way , thats the hard way i think , cause warlock needs 2 other ppl with him , and thats the hard way i think ... Raid summoning stone wont work but the dungeon meeting stone of the kealthas dungeon will work for sure ... ! u just nee 2 ppl for that not 3 ......:3 !!!

i'm 14, i have the mentality of a 12 year old in some ways ;) Guess i'm not every wow player. ill save your time and say i am fucking idiot ;) and i dont need your fucking respect, idgas what you think about me dude.
idk what he thinks but i think that ur beasty lol !!! xD !

ICC stone has lvl req aswell. You need a warlock.

Umm , thats a raid meating stone bro , i tried ICC meeting stone to , but the outland meeting stones work as well , there are 2 meeting stones in isle of quel danas , 1 for kaelthas dung and 1 for sunwell plateu raid , i guess kalethas 1 should work as well... , because ive tried to get summoned by a meeting stone in outland , the one in zangarmash and the one in terrokkar forest , they both worked ... so lets say Raid meeting stoned dont work for low lvls and dungeon meeting stone works !!

I'm almost positive the summoning stone works.. I used it in cata when I got the achieve so just find 2 people 70+ to take shatt port then summon you there. Need to use the MGT one not the sunwell one so maybe that's what's confusing people

wondering do you actually play in the F2P bracket u seems like a 85-90 player that for some odd reason helps people that ask questions they could figure out themselves lol. pretty cool twink I guess - cripzblood could be like u but he likes messin wit people a lot its funny to me lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread