Calling all level 19 Horde Twinks over the Age of 18...

I'm 19, almost 20! In general older people are more mature, but ofcourse there are mature <18's and there are older people that act like 12 year olds. I only join twink guilds where the majority of the members are over 18, not so much because of the maturity, but because they're at the same stage in life. Maybe they're also at uni, they're starting work, they have a girlfriend and might get married in a few years etc. You can't really chitchat with 14 year olds about that kind of stuff, simply because they're not at that stage yet, they're busy doing different things. I just feel more at home talking and playing with people who are my age or older than me.

I've played wow for over 3 years now, and I have only been in 4 different guilds so far, and I never had to quit a guild because I had problems with the members. Only because I quit raiding/arena or I wanted to try out a different twink bracket. I always thought I liked my guilds because I only joined the ones with members I could relate to as far as real life stuff goes.

I think I have almost everyone beat. I am 47 (48 soon) and only play the 19 bracket. With the upcoming changes, I will probably take my warrior up to 29 or 39 bracket. The strange thing is, I am in 2 guilds with my toons on Aggamagan and both are adult only. There are no players below 30 and most are 40+ years of age and damn fine players, all of them.

im 34, i play the 19 bracket with my lvl 10 twink rogue farmerjen on coilfang. if all the changes go live youll be seeing me in the 29's bracket.

18 right here buds.

Users who are viewing this thread