Calling all level 19 Horde Twinks over the Age of 18...

Thanks all, I was just wondering. The survey results showed that less "over 18" 19s are playing and this is a confirmation.

On the subject, I do feel old at 36, but I am probably more immature than most 18 year olds. My daughter tells me I should grow up. Why? I make great money, have 2 lovely kids, a house, a few cars, etc... No need to act all grown up when I am having fun.

Drayner said:
Thanks all, I was just wondering. The survey results showed that less "over 18" 19s are playing and this is a confirmation.

On the subject, I do feel old at 36, but I am probably more immature than most 18 year olds. My daughter tells me I should grow up. Why? I make great money, have 2 lovely kids, a house, a few cars, etc... No need to act all grown up when I am having fun.

IMO , you are as old as you feel , so I would agree with you on that . What makes you unique is the choices you make , not what other people think of you etc .

I wonder how many 12 - 15 year olds play 10-19 or even other brackets :p

Drayner said:
On the subject, I do feel old at 36, but I am probably more immature than most 18 year olds. My daughter tells me I should grow up.

being immature is a good thing

"The purpose of life is to fight maturity."

When I was on live I played 19s and I am 19. (Almost 20)

~Zuty

Mortox said:
IMO , you are as old as you feel , so I would agree with you on that . What makes you unique is the choices you make , not what other people think of you etc .

I wonder how many 12 - 15 year olds play 10-19 or even other brackets :p

right here, but i play 19, 29, and 39, and 80 arenas(lolol burstcraft)

No 19 twink yet but I'm thinking about start either a hunter, or a rogue for the sole purpose of tormenting my girlfriends 12yr son (mcrogue-lothar).

Oh yeah, I'm 34 and not the oldest! Thanks D! :D

28 here.

19 are still my favortie BG ever !

best competition.

re-starting on 29 soon !

don't know if i'll try 39-49 or higher seems biased to me.

I am 43. :D

i'm 21 almost 22

and i got around 8 twinks only 1 soon to be 2 19's mostly 29's and a few 39's

Users who are viewing this thread