CALL TO ARMS! If you want help and speed runs for gear. Follow my Twitch and connect with me.

From what I've seen, Traffik does help out both factions and he offers to have alliance join him pretty frequently. It makes sense he would use his 20 so he can help out others while also gearing himself.

If you're questioning why he's not using a different character, the guy has like half a million HK's as a f2p and a lot invested in that hunter. It also makes sense he would prioritize gearing him. He's going for sockets in every slot, which requires thousands of runs

It’s gonna take longer since you can’t get it in every slot :KEKW:

You can only get it in head, neck, wrist, waist, finger

Yep. Every possible slot I mean. Point is, he's going for (close to)BiS and since it requires thousands of runs, questioning why he's doing it on a dude with half a million honorable kills compared to other characters is silly

the idea here specifically is that traffiker himself would do a lot more oneshotting if there were more 20s and less 29s

He's pretty open about how selfish this whole enterprise is. More 20s means more targets for him.

anyone that doesn't know him would assume he is a 29 reading what you put down here.

dude is literally the most selfless twink in the bracket (or, ever), yet you used the word "selfish" to describe him.

edit: spend 10 min watching his channel and you will know what i mean:

https://www.twitch.tv/trafficvision

Last edited:
the idea here specifically is that traffiker himself would do a lot more oneshotting if there were more 20s and less 29s

He's pretty open about how selfish this whole enterprise is. More 20s means more targets for him.

I agree chops, he is selfish and just wants to 1-shot more level 20s on his level 20. NO ONE has ever done that before. 29s kill vets, vets kill f2ps, f2ps kill new f2ps, Premades trump, hmmm, seems like a pecking order of complainability. I bet someone in here would be happy as a clam if they brought back Legion style scaling so there were NO advantages to actually gearing your toon and all would be fair to everyone, we would live happily ever after , amen.

Yes, I agree with the idea, bring more 20s in and use EVERY advantage possible and 1 shot alliance in a big premade, Not sure if you knew this but ALLIANCE BLOOD GIVES MORE HONOR!! and I'm a 50 yr old broke redneck scrub Vampire, feed me seymore! Rawr....... OH WAIT, Traffic is playing a 20 instead of his BiS il 112 level 29s AND he is gearing up alliance toons AND trying to bring us all in a more competitive spirit? and because he gets some minior benefit from it we gonna focus on that instead of the beautiful fact that at least someone is representing the retail twink bracket streaming it? What a bunch of posers. Y'all aren't twinks, you're trolls, please goto https://www.imadumbtrollandshouldbefarmedinmygyallday.com/postingtrashonforums

I have played against and with Traffic for years and his toon is one of the oldest level 20 twinks in game, that toon is from Vanilla and he is ALWAYS helping others and he is actually a very cool dude. Go check him out and judge for yourself.
https://www.twitch.tv/trafficvision

Don't be jealous, don't be rude, just be love. Anything less is shameful. <3

I listened to his stream the other night while I was farming gear when he was running folks for that trinket in Plaguefall for a good 3 hours. He seemed pretty chill to me,... didn't strike me as selfish at all. Anyone that is trying to help twinks and their bracket (both factions no less) is A-Ok with me. The dude didn't treat me any different when I told him I played 10's and not 20's....actually got me to consider making one. Not sure I understand the hate...maybe it's just that I'm a old Dad who's been trying to do the same thing in a way. Maybe it's just when your bracket actually loses it's BG's after many years you start to see everything and everyone a lil different. Good stuff Traffic! Can't wait to check out your stream again soon! ;)

Just do like Kaløyan and kill your second acc while in que. Depends how much you play a day but can do easely over 1k hks a day and with more accounts even more than that.

Not sure I understand the hate...
There's no hate. A statement of fact doesnt come with a judgement of morality. I merely rephrased what the man himself said, in this very thread:
I just wanna help gear everyone out so I can farm HKS

And referenced another post in which he positively acknowledged being called selfish.

But maybe you guys have a hang up with the word "selfish" and so let me rephrase. Its self interested. Self motivated. Self directed. Whatever combination of words works so people stop assuming I share their personal moral connotations.

His effort is admirable and has certainly eased many peoples gearing. But it is motivated by a desire to simply have more people to kill in BGs. He's open about this. Not sure why yall are having an issue understanding that.

Anyone who wants the bracket to survive is selfish then, by that logic.

In that case, Chops is selfless.

There's no hate. A statement of fact doesnt come with a judgement of morality. I merely rephrased what the man himself said, in this very thread:

And referenced another post in which he positively acknowledged being called selfish.

But maybe you guys have a hang up with the word "selfish" and so let me rephrase. Its self interested. Self motivated. Self directed. Whatever combination of words works so people stop assuming I share their personal moral connotations.

His effort is admirable and has certainly eased many peoples gearing. But it is motivated by a desire to simply have more people to kill in BGs. He's open about this. Not sure why yall are having an issue understanding that.
"self interested"... got it. I guess the responses I was reading just kind of gave me a snarky vibe. You're right though Chops.. hate was kind of a strong word to use. I stand corrected. Having said that ,... Good stuff Traffic.

traffic is the man. works been slow for me, so I let my sub go and I started playing free to play for fun and met traffic a few weeks ago. He is Far from selfish and I am not pointing this at chops, I understand what you said. with this being said, he’s brought a lot of new players together and old players together and we are having a blast. I am just fine building toons and destroying dungeons for fun until we get pvp going. Also, I’ve been in war mode on and had several opportunities the gank levelers. had two level 35s came at me hard and lost to a level 20 lock, KEK

Last edited:
From what I've seen, Traffik does help out both factions and he offers to have alliance join him pretty frequently. It makes sense he would use his 20 so he can help out others while also gearing himself.

If you're questioning why he's not using a different character, the guy has like half a million HK's as a f2p and a lot invested in that hunter. It also makes sense he would prioritize gearing him. He's going for sockets in every slot, which requires thousands of runs

Ah I understand I understand, since I've only seen him with that character in the horde I got the wrong idea that what he's looking for is just to have support in order to solo the bgs more easily, which in the long run ends up finishing them off because, who is going to want to enter if on your side there is variety and there is no oneshot and on the other there are only classes with oneshot or thousands of healers haha.

I see in the horde that most have a shaman, druid or healer priest.
I have had 7/10 days they are heals that I do instakill mostly haha

Edit. Before it was 10min of queue, then 13, 17, 22, 27, now you have to wait 40 or more minutes of queue to find 6 heals in the horde, 2 or 3 29, shamans and druids doing oneshot and the rest priests. No matter how much you make the effort, if the support continues like this, it will die.

Last edited:

It's just funny that of ALL the reasons he is doing it for, to keep the bracket alive, to keep doing what he loves, Twink PVP, to help others get geared, to farm HKs and try and catch the EU top HK level 20, because of so many things, you only pointed the selfish part, I guess it's just a humorous point of self-reference on your part about how you see things and how your filter works ;) rock on brother. I see you <3

Edit: the most humorous part to me is even pointing out the selfish part like it's unusual. EVERYTHING humans do has some hint of selfishness to it. Whether it is a good deed we do for a stranger, we get to feel good about doing it, there is ALWAYS some benefit to ourselves, whether intended or reactive of the act itself, period. So with selfishness being a given in any and all things, why even point that part out?

Lift each other up, for the weight of the rest of the world already brings us down, it needs no assistance! <3

Last edited:
I myself have rolled a new toon on his realm and will gear a 20 because I believe in his visions and hopes for the bracket because it is indeed the bracket that I have been in love with since Cata. Not as a f2p but as a paid player gaining advantages to overcome my lack of skill and my aged responses with my keyboard and mouse. I do have f2p accounts on other Bnets and have played with you all on Alliance and Horde with none of you knowing it was me but that is my fun when I'm bored of other things and looking for some anonymity. Hope you keep this going strong Traffic, nothing but love for ya my brother <3
[doublepost=1675212404,1675212210][/doublepost]
Call me crazy but when people explicitly tell me why they’re doing something and they do so in no uncertain terms, i take them at their word.

you’re free to not

insignificant purpose to keep this going, we see things through different lenses <3 keep on keepin on Chops, you are a staple to this community and I respect and appreciate you being active here for so long, that in and of itself is supporting the bracket and fundamentally, that is what we need <3

I myself have rolled a new toon on his realm and will gear a 20 because I believe in his visions and hopes for the bracket because it is indeed the bracket that I have been in love with since Cata. Not as a f2p but as a paid player gaining advantages to overcome my lack of skill and my aged responses with my keyboard and mouse. I do have f2p accounts on other Bnets and have played with you all on Alliance and Horde with none of you knowing it was me but that is my fun when I'm bored of other things and looking for some anonymity. Hope you keep this going strong Traffic, nothing but love for ya my brother <3
[doublepost=1675212404,1675212210][/doublepost]

insignificant purpose to keep this going, we see things through different lenses <3 keep on keepin on Chops, you are a staple to this community and I respect and appreciate you being active here for so long, that in and of itself is supporting the bracket and fundamentally, that is what we need <3

I highly doubt you'll stick to 20 after oneshotting 29. The easy life is not easy to leave.

I highly doubt you'll stick to 20 after oneshotting 29. The easy life is not easy to leave.

haha, you are right, it is not easy to leave but this is different than other times like 20sv24s or even other xpacs where 20s could still kill me using their better skills and outplay me and my keymashing. I honestly feel, for the first time, after running my 29 in a game against all 20s and they were at the gy after the first clash, deciding to end the game fast for their sake, that the f2p community really does need their own bracket. I think they had a good time as the gods in the last 2 xpacs against levelers but now, this is SO VERY unbalanced it is not even comparable to other times. I'm not playing saint here, I'm just saying, if people shelved their 29s for 1/2 the xpac and came and geared their 20s, this could be a really awesome time for everyone. Traffic has some good momentum here, so what if he is also trying to up his HK count, the benefit to the bracket outweighs the personal payoff in my opinion.

SO, I have been focusing on max level for the first time, and LOVING it, and will continue to do so but I will have my 20 geared and ready for the times I do play the bracket when my community isn't online or when I need a break. I won't be full time in the 20s but when I do, it will DEF be on a 20 <3
[doublepost=1675359263,1675358905][/doublepost]
But @Somfas you played 24 in cata.

I was there HeyGuys

Absolutely, and like I just said, it wasn't like it is now, you were there, I got killed 1v1 MANY times by skilled level 20s, the stat disparity wasn't so bad that there was no chance in hell. This is just wrong, 29s should start wargames, leave the 20s to the f2ps. AND YES, THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY MOST NOTOTIOUS FOR USING EVERY DAMN COMSUMABLE AND ADVANTAGE KNOWN TO THE UNIVERSE!!! That should say something, when even I am saying this is too broken!! <3

The amount of things Blizz need to fix in order to bring 20s back into the fold is staggering. Add to that how horrible Blizz is at balancing the outliers - in terms of classes and items..... lotsa luck gentlemen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread