CALL TO ARMS! If you want help and speed runs for gear. Follow my Twitch and connect with me.

haha, you are right, it is not easy to leave but this is different than other times like 20sv24s or even other xpacs where 20s could still kill me using their better skills and outplay me and my keymashing. I honestly feel, for the first time, after running my 29 in a game against all 20s and they were at the gy after the first clash, deciding to end the game fast for their sake, that the f2p community really does need their own bracket. I think they had a good time as the gods in the last 2 xpacs against levelers but now, this is SO VERY unbalanced it is not even comparable to other times. I'm not playing saint here, I'm just saying, if people shelved their 29s for 1/2 the xpac and came and geared their 20s, this could be a really awesome time for everyone. Traffic has some good momentum here, so what if he is also trying to up his HK count, the benefit to the bracket outweighs the personal payoff in my opinion.

SO, I have been focusing on max level for the first time, and LOVING it, and will continue to do so but I will have my 20 geared and ready for the times I do play the bracket when my community isn't online or when I need a break. I won't be full time in the 20s but when I do, it will DEF be on a 20 <3
[doublepost=1675359263,1675358905][/doublepost]

Absolutely, and like I just said, it wasn't like it is now, you were there, I got killed 1v1 MANY times by skilled level 20s, the stat disparity wasn't so bad that there was no chance in hell. This is just wrong, 29s should start wargames, leave the 20s to the f2ps. AND YES, THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY MOST NOTOTIOUS FOR USING EVERY DAMN COMSUMABLE AND ADVANTAGE KNOWN TO THE UNIVERSE!!! That should say something, when even I am saying this is too broken!! <3
I think the same, 20s vet and f2p need their own support instead of being considered xpoff

The amount of things Blizz need to fix in order to bring 20s back into the fold is staggering. Add to that how horrible Blizz is at balancing the outliers - in terms of classes and items..... lotsa luck gentlemen.

been too busy with real life but word on the street is that at least for a couple hours a day in the afternoon/evening, queues are back to back 10~15 min.

Users who are viewing this thread