Call to arms 29 EU

hellester said:
You think you have games? What, 6 rogues and 2 druids? Yippeefuckingyay. That sounds like fun. And really, what have you ever done for the 29 bracket? Nothing but cry and moan like the little bitch that you are.

No, believe me, I've done more to help this bracket than you ever will, you useless sack of crying shit. A goddamn disgrace to the Russians. That's you.

P.s. Feel free to use these smileys :):):):):):):):) to wipe away those tears.
It's already ban or still is no? :cool:

Who are you? Small and helpless troll and flooder? At your school learn to be rude to strangers?

Just an interesting fact for you - someone, who really did something good for community, NOT for himself (for example to post on forums how cool he is) would never tell about that.

elocon said:
How is 29 doing then?

Well the merge situation seems to either be:

1. Bugged

2. Not all servers are linked together (GM told me this)

I'm not sure, really. We have had more than enough people queuing for WSG/AB, but still no pops.

I'll be there from about 21:30, busy day. Btw, I cannot login on the battlenet forums for some strange reason, and it doesn't show my characters on the battlenet armory either. I guess battlenet EU is heavily bugged atm, which may also be the reason that only few people are posting in that thread..

Can't find my own characters either. Had some loginissues aswell but seems fixed now for me.

just have a patient to wait until we will be sure about MERGE battlegroups working as intended.

dont be so nervous )

U must understood, that people had been disappointed every time, when they spend time in queue and bg dont pop up. And some of them dont wanna try it next time.

What r u know about merge ? Which battlegroups are united at this moment ?

Something rly going wrong with this merge and locked xp, blizzard preparing all europe to merge in cata, and now its bugged.

I have 3 versions about all this shit -

1) not enough twinks from different servers (and bg) to pop up coz merge dont working right

2) enough twinks to pop up from merged bg but ITS BUGGED COZ XP LOCKED

3) all working right but not enough HORDE )))

anyway, i will be queue today.

Users who are viewing this thread