Call to arms 29 EU

Busy Sunday,

pls queue all at 19:00 h GMT+1 . I´ve heard about a bug in the queue system. A GM told someone on the german pools, that there is a bug, he has a screenshot, so i trust him. You need more then 10 ppl each side to get a bg pop, they´re working on it and will fix it with the next patch, but i think we should try it again.

join

QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc)

Channel: #29EU

for more information

In this weekend in Russia there were 12 twink-WSG. And what YOU did in this weekend? You lovely flooded in a cozy chat?

Humanist said:
In this weekend in Russia there were 12 twink-WSG. And what YOU did in this weekend? You lovely flooded in a cozy chat?

i got a lot of work done and didnt get unreasonably aggressive over an irc channel

Ooh, reminds me old times in EU, so many lame kids (

Hellester, we will cu on the field. Your IQ level is low as I've noticed...but still you can be a good player :)

Humanist said:

Omg is this stupid.....

wtf is your problem? I dont get it. Hm maybe i talk to some kids , that would explain everything....

Stop, stop, stop. I didn't want to offend someone. Peace, love and twink-BG for everybody.

1) It's not pleasant to me, that in chat everything is discussed, except organization of games. "Make flood, not BG?"

2) I wanted, that you have understood, that only YOU can organize twink-BG. It's not necessary to wait - it's necessary to operate.

3) I wanted, that you were glad for Russian twinks. And screen has been made, that you have smiled. :cool:

4) Your roughness means that you aren't glad to see new twinks in twink-community. Or I'm mistaken?

Humanist said:
Stop, stop, stop. I didn't want to offend someone. Peace, love and twink-BG for everybody.

1) It's not pleasant to me that in chat everything is discussed, except organization of games. "Make flood, not BG?"

2) I wanted, that you have understood, that only YOU can organize twink-BG. It's not necessary to wait - it's necessary to operate.

3) I wanted, that you were glad for Russian twinks. And screen has been made, that you have smiled. :cool:

4) Your roughness means that you aren't glad to see new twinks in twink-community. Or I'm mistaken?

Yes i know what you mean, but there was no reason to say it the way you did....it was kind of childish :) and it will not help to get games pop!

Its difficult to say what we can do, we dont know how many ppl we need to get a pop because of the bug.

Im not glad if I see 6 Rogues , not these days-

And i´m not rough, i just dont understand why you did this, because it will help nobody.

Ah and Lathoriel i dont think that you look better :D

Even if I am not - you would say I am. So no point for me to pay attention for this.

And flooded chat helped a lot, right? Organize ppl better next time.

Everyone should connect to chat with [H] or [A] depends on which faction they are playing for.

10H? Okay, 10A? Okay. Everyone in queue? Awesome! No proc? Cu next time

I won't keep silent, when should tell.

How you can hope for something, if you at all don't know, how many you?

Where twink-style popularization? Where rotation Horde<=>Alliance? Where accounts-clones? Where search of new players and old twinks? In chat I have seen only flood and theorycraft, sorry.

Humanist said:
I won't keep silent, when should tell.

How you can hope for something, if you at all don't know, how many you?

Where twink-style popularization? Where rotation Horde<=>Alliance? Where accounts-clones? Where search of new players and old twinks? In chat I have seen only flood and theorycraft, sorry.

Hm, we have to organize more for cata, thats true but i´m sure that we would have a pop if there is no bug, because we were more then enough and you know that....

So i think there i no need to drama! After Fix we will have our games!

I´m out

i had 29 bg poping today on my 29 pyroblast mage! this was in blackout battlegroup and in xp bg.

hellester said:
When people are queued for up to hours at a time without a pop, this random "flood" on the IRC channel HELPS keep those people on the computer and in the queue. I guaran-fucking-tee that on average, people NOT on IRC give up on the queues a LOT sooner than those who are.

Fucking use your heads, people.
You - my hero! Boy-who-eliminates-problems! :D But who-doesn't-have-games...

Hmh, you are wrong man ;P

That many rogues + few drus were only in 1 or 2 fights. Did you see maybe other games? o_O

You said he did nothing for 29ths without any information what he did or not ^_^

You have done more, that he ever will... Where did you take that as well? Your words are empty, you can't but agree with this.

You are so poor >)

Users who are viewing this thread