Bugged Brewfest Weapon

Alredy reported this on 3 regions and on four different wow accounts. Hopefully this gets hotfixed ASAP.
Oh no someone didn't get one so feels but hurt and reports! I have counter reported every phag that whispered that they are reporting me for harassment!

Last edited:
Oh no someone didn't get one so feels but hurt and reports! I have counter reported every phag that whispered that they are reporting me for harassment!
Believe what you want but items like this should not be available.

Blizzard is fully aware of both the brewfest tankards and the winter veil dagger. According to the GM i spoke to it will require a patch to sort this out and proper level requirment will be put on these item to match their item level.

Blizzard is fully aware of both the brewfest tankards and the winter veil dagger. According to the GM i spoke to it will require a patch to sort this out and proper level requirment will be put on these item to match their item level.
so you mean I can keep ganking level 20s-60s in world pvp on my 19 rogue! this is great news.

Would have thought it would be hotfixed after this mornings '1 hour' maintainence. Guess we can have our fun for a little while longer.

I have mastered the art of Shooting people in the face with pistol shot. Sap, Unstealth, walk with in one inch, one shot to the face, rinse and repeat.

i made a 90 prot pally rage log, he just couldnt get me lol.
70-80 toons i win fair easy. 90 is getting up there, if they know how to cc they can win.
Havnt had this much hate in a long time, Its LOL :)
nearly had a 91 DK could get him to down around 10-20%HP but he kept getting me, was close.
hahhah love it.
I have them on a 19 shamie as well. I don't understand how my shamie can connect and hit higher than level 70s and my rogue can not.

Users who are viewing this thread