Bugged Brewfest Weapon

It makes zero sense what so ever to allow a lvl 1 to equip a ilvl 810 and be able to one shot pretty much anything

Back in the day, there was a few items from Darkmoon Faire decks that had no level requirement. This included a weapon around level 45ish or so. I was able to level a character from 1-20 in about 45min (back when leveling was much slower) of just running and 1 shotting everything I could find.

It was hotfixed in about 3-4 days.

This is an insanely stronger version of that staff. I don't see it lasting very long.

Back in the day, there was a few items from Darkmoon Faire decks that had no level requirement. This included a weapon around level 45ish or so. I was able to level a character from 1-20 in about 45min (back when leveling was much slower) of just running and 1 shotting everything I could find.

This is an insanely stronger version of that staff. I don't see it lasting very long.
Exacly.

It makes zero sense what so ever to allow a lvl 1 to equip a ilvl 810 and be able to one shot pretty much anything
there have always been bugged weapons. Your argument sucks unless your willing to take away enchant etc from level 1s. You're mad about an item you can't afford but okay with low levels using mark of the hidden satyr and other consumables/ items blizzard decided to not mess with

are you sure you are not confusing it with Lightforged Blade ?

darkmoon faire weapons always required lvl 40(pre heirlooms)

there have always been bugged weapons. Your argument sucks unless your willing to take away enchant etc from level 1s. You're mad about an item you can't afford but okay with low levels using mark of the hidden satyr and other consumables/ items blizzard decided to not mess with

level 10s who can kill 90s is way overkill, if you think thats okay...

Last edited:
It's not that it isn't okay, just enjoy it while it lasts. You guys are looking too deep into it. It will get fixed eventually and that's what should happen.

As long as it doesn't effect bgs I couldn't give a shit.

I have 2 of these and I can attest my stat bonus is only 11% and doesn't change the shitrogue DPS very much.
in world, however, I can one shot level 50 somethings, sometimes into the 60s

Users who are viewing this thread