@BTB/MGC for saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftkush

Legend
Something terrible has happened IRL and i will not be playing either games, i will not be on saturday period, I would just like to wish all 3 teams GL, and have fun.

<3 Your friend, Shift

I get that bad shit happens, but seriously. No need to mention it and stop posting for hopes of sympathy and attention. If I was at home id probably link every post that you made. Its either you quitting for 2 hours then comming back, you saying you're awful in hopes to hear otherwise for people, or just making a rate your druid thread in order to get people t see your gear then you disagree with any suggestions they give. So please, just stop talkin.

Honestly, you dont have to troll, this thread was made for 1 point and 1 point only, to simply wish all 3 teams GL and fun during the games, Do you have nothing better then to scan for posts from me to find flaws and troll? Honestly.

Not trolling, just giving you a reality check that you just need to stop talking. And honestly, no I don't. I'm finished with my work, its a Thursday afternoon, what else is there to possibly do.

Get on the forums and troll a simple thread? OH YA GOOD IDEA. SMD you shemale.

Silly silly fatty pothead.

Not trolling, like I said. And no, why don't you get your online girlfriend to suck your dick for you, oh wait you can't do that. So sorry.

Dcm be nice now.

Hey! What's wrong with being a pothead, ya shemale?!

Jk idc and i fucking lold at your first post

Imagine that, someone not being able to make it to a premade. This sounds like everyone's excuse for the past year. I didn't realise it was so hard for 10 people who play world of warcraft to make it online at the same time. The 19 community always suprises me good and bad.
<

X and O

Imagine that, someone not being able to make it to a premade. This sounds like everyone's excuse for the past year. I didn't realise it was so hard for 10 people who play world of warcraft to make it online at the same time. The 19 community always suprises me good and bad.
<

X and O

imagine that, another socially akward post.

dcm isn't trolling it's srs bzness...

Well you see..

Why troll someone, when you have so much shit on someone and they get so offended when you spit the truth to them? I find the idea of trolling to be funny in some cases, but I don't exactly like to do it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread