@BTB/MGC for saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
all he did was wish people luck in games is what im getting. not easy to go thru a rl problem like this. theres no more reason for this thread and it should just go down. no need to cause all this drama

all he did was wish people luck in games is what im getting. not easy to go thru a rl problem like this. theres no more reason for this thread and it should just go down. no need to cause all this drama

Shit does happen like I said, but there's no need to broadcast it to everyone.

Inb4 bullshit- I have many reasons, beyond what people know, to have said what I said.

i understand that but at the same time theres no need to lash at it constantly.

I didn't nessecarily lash at it constantly. Certain people need to be put in their place, even if it did "hurt their feelings". People need discipline, no matter how rudely I put it.

I didn't nessecarily lash at it constantly. Certain people need to be put in their place, even if it did "hurt their feelings". People need discipline, no matter how rudely I put it.

While I understand your anger, I do think your response was a bit... extreme?

Baby girl, I know you must be hurting, but that's no need to be like this. It doesn't matter who broke your heart, I'm just hear to say that I will mend it. So meet me in pub at 2am and Ima drop the hammer on that ass.

Ps. I like it as rough as you do gurrrrl.

Baby girl, I know you must be hurting, but that's no need to be like this. It doesn't matter who broke your heart, I'm just hear to say that I will mend it. So meet me in pub at 2am and Ima drop the hammer on that ass.

Ps. I like it as rough as you do gurrrrl.

rofl, i lol'd

imagine that, another socially akward post.

Hass, now you have someone you can relate to now! You should make an account on twitter and see if he follows you. I think you know who I'm talking about..
<
I know you're kind of slow, so I'll tell you - Darkchewie!
<

X and O

Beau, I was sort of wondering what is was like to create two guilds but not premade for either or them? Do you feel like it is like having children, where it would be unfair to choose? Or did each guild revolt against you, and steal your premade slot, so now you will create yet another guild, and you will have your coveted A Team spot.

Beau, I was sort of wondering what is was like to create two guilds but not premade for either or them? Do you feel like it is like having children, where it would be unfair to choose? Or did each guild revolt against you, and steal your premade slot, so now you will create yet another guild, and you will have your coveted A Team spot.

I feel like I'v done somthing great by creating these guilds and promoting the migration to Bleeding Hollow. It doesn't bother me that I no longer have a premade spot due to my actions; It hurts to know that nobody believes me though. I spent my time trying to do somthing good, but it gets thrown back in my face by selfish players. People can talk trash about me all they want, but I know what I'v done for everyone and for this bracket. I will no longer be creating guilds to promote activity and I will continue to hope for a premade spot in the future. I try; I fail.
<

X and O

I blame B.C.

I feel like I'v done somthing great by creating these guilds and promoting the migration to Bleeding Hollow. It doesn't bother me that I no longer have a premade spot due to my actions; It hurts to know that nobody believes me though. I spent my time trying to do somthing good, but it gets thrown back in my face by selfish players. People can talk trash about me all they want, but I know what I'v done for everyone and for this bracket. I will no longer be creating guilds to promote activity and I will continue to hope for a premade spot in the future. I try; I fail.
<

X and O

Aww sweetie, I believe that you don't have a premade spot!

Ps. No really though, great job starting BTB, though since Ore got Gm they've been getting rolled by puggies. Might want to reconsider making another one, just be sure to actually invite good players this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread