EU+US Brewfest 2016

SPQR

Legend
Brewfest is gr8. In case anyone doesn't know, there is a vendor where the revelers are that sells a nice versatility stamina combo drink buff i believe it is +6 or something like that and it is dirt cheap. Also if you target one of the brewfest npcs and /drink you will get a huge stamina buff. The only downside to this buff is it goes away when entering a bg (on level 20 idk about 29s you all prob can keep it which would be a big advantage over 20s during the event)

There's at least two other brews, one turns you into an ogre!

As well as Throwing Sausages, if you're in to that sort of thing.

Also, that hat looks like poop :O

I'm glad someone brought up Brewfest. I was wondering how many tokens you can gain after the 1st visit to Brewfest. After day 1 I seem to be able to only get 2 quests, one of which is that mind numbingly boring keg run where after 10 mins you get like 8 tokens (2 per trip). Is it limited for 20's? Obviously we can't do the Dungeon Boss which probably awards more tokens, but anyone know how to get more tokens as a 20? I want to buy the outfits but I don't think I'll be able to :eek:

I'm glad someone brought up Brewfest. I was wondering how many tokens you can gain after the 1st visit to Brewfest. After day 1 I seem to be able to only get 2 quests, one of which is that mind numbingly boring keg run where after 10 mins you get like 8 tokens (2 per trip). Is it limited for 20's? Obviously we can't do the Dungeon Boss which probably awards more tokens, but anyone know how to get more tokens as a 20? I want to buy the outfits but I don't think I'll be able to :eek:
got around 60 first day. didnt do the 15 extra from defending kegs.

got around 60 first day. didnt do the 15 extra from defending kegs.
I did the quests on the first day and then the 2 quests the following day and I actually ended up with just over 90. Have you handed in the quest that makes you go to the other city's yet? I'm worried that now I'm only going to get like 20 or so tokens a day which will make it impossible to get all the gear since I don't always get a chance to get on every day.
It's also near impossible for me to get the defending kegs tokens. I'm on a low pop server and more often than not there are not enough people to defend.
Being the achieve hunter I am I'm going for the http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=293/disturbing-the-peace#guides achieve this year! Not as easy to get as a non-max level toon.

I actually got a whopping 119 tokens on the first day on my main (got the sausage hat right away). As i recall, 10 for chugging intro, 10 for keg run intro, 15 for barking run daily, 40 for the pink elekk quest, 10 for the dark iron invasion and the balance from keg run. On alliance side i can get like 15-18 kegs in one run if i dont get distracted or run into anything.

Have you handed in the quest that makes you go to the other city's yet? I'm worried that now I'm only going to get like 20 or so tokens a day which will make it impossible to get all the gear since I don't always get a chance to get on every day.

No i did not. all i did first day was keg runs (gave me around 30 + prequest 10), 1 year quest to toss mugs ( +10 ), pr for alcohol industry ( +15 )

Run daily keg runs like show in video.
You get 2-3 extra runs out of it.
Also go as straight as you can and jump between icy river / of high places to save some time.

You wont be able to do it all on 1 character. get toy on 1 and bop item on main.

I'll give all of you a pink elekk.

Hi. does a brewfest drink exist that makes you float? like a slow fall. if so how can you get it and will it last after the brewfest is gone?

Does any 1 know the name of the Brewfest drink that gives u a slowfall when you drink it?
I think this beer is not from brewfest. I investigated about it some months ago, and I saw that u can get it on 4 of july or on new year'eve , or something like that. It seems that it have a bug that allows u to have it when this dates end, and it never became empty (it is supposed that when u use it x times, then it creates a "empty jar", but it sometimes bugs and never happens. But not 100% bug, or maybe no one still dont know how to exactly bug it)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=21174/empty-festive-mug#created-by-spell

In this wowhead page, u can see all the information, and the effect of "fly"->lightheaded

The thing is: u take an empty jar, and full it with a barrel

Last edited:
I think this beer is not from brewfest. I investigated about it some months ago, and I saw that u can get it on 4 of july or on new year'eve , or something like that. It seems that it have a bug that allows u to have it when this dates end, and it never became empty (it is supposed that when u use it x times, then it creates a "empty jar")

True, i still have my "Filled Festive Mug", if loot a few mugs and fill them they get bugged.
You can loot them at newyear and midsummer festival. on the special dates there are tables in org and sw.
When you get the "Empty mug" you need to bug it again to get it filled.
Just take a fly path or change zone and then open your bag and you see the empty mug has gone and a new filled mug is in your bag.

Slowfall for everyone, wheeeeee!

True, i still have my "Filled Festive Mug", if loot a few mugs and fill them they get bugged.
You can loot them at newyear and midsummer festival. on the special dates there are tables in org and sw.
When you get the "Empty mug" you need to bug it again to get it filled.
Just take a fly path or change zone and then open your bag and you see the empty mug has gone and a new filled mug is in your bag.

Slowfall for everyone, wheeeeee!
Wow! thanks for that, now we all know how to bug it ^^ I hope it still works on the next events

Users who are viewing this thread