EU+US Brewfest 2016

Woohoo!

Got it!

upload_2016-10-3_10-40-33.png

Seems that Dark Iron defending quest you can pick up once a day. On about 4 occasions I went there, didn't participate in the event yet could pick up the quest in the middle for a free 10 tokens ;)

So I was able to farm the tokens for the 3 x Brewfest garb and get pi$$ed as a maggot in Dalaran.......... (well, it was exciting for me anyhow :D).

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34063/dried-sausage is good if you are a Vet as we can't make +6 foods (we only have access to +4 foods). Only usable during Brewfest though. No other useful items for bg's I am aware of.
But on bg, does this kind of buff count anything? (I mean +6stamina, or potions for agi, paladin buffs, etc). It is supposed that the stadistics are not going to chage, the only thing important is the ilvl, isn't?

Oh yeah, correct.
And what did u mean with that? Maybe that if u have a food buff and then u use the filled festive beer, the food buff is going to dissapear, could be?

And sorry, I dont know more useful buffs or items, I just know some people that have buffs like http://www.wowhead.com/spell=68413/spongy , that just made your buff site full of this kind of buffs.

But on bg, does this kind of buff count anything? (I mean +6stamina, or potions for agi, etc). It is supposed that the stadistics are not going to chage, the only thing important is the ilvl, isn't?
Food buffs do work in bg's. So you get +6 Stam and +6 Vers from the food buff. Every little bit helps. Potions also work in bg's so you can get extra stats from them as well as the food buff. You can have both food and potion buffs at the same time.

And what did u mean with that? Maybe that if u have a food buff and then u use the filled festive beer, the food buff is going to dissapear, could be?
yes, you can only have 1 food or drink buff at a time. If you use a drink you will lose the food buff and gain the drink buff. In the case of Brewfest, they are both the same anyway.

Hope this clarifies it for you ;)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34063/dried-sausage is good if you are a Vet as we can't make +6 foods (we only have access to +4 foods). Only usable during Brewfest though. No other useful items for bg's I am aware of.

Versatility buff food is better IMO. I have given hundreds, if not thousands of them away to various lowbies. Sold even more. It is accessible by ANY level and give the same amount of versatility. Damn near an instant buff too!

Um, we get +6 stam/vers food regularly. At least on ally. Seasoned wolf kabobs.

Though i much prefer the darkmoon lemon crusted herb filets or whatever for BGs. They don't offer much more vers, but the buff applies immediately and they heal a scaled amount.

Um, we get +6 stam/vers food regularly. At least on ally. Seasoned wolf kabobs.

Though i much prefer the darkmoon lemon crusted herb filets or whatever for BGs. They don't offer much more vers, but the buff applies immediately and they heal a scaled amount.
Unsub'd Vet's don't have access to any of the +6 Stam +6 Vers food
upload_2016-10-4_9-53-43.png

+4 is the best we have access to. It's a bug in Vet professions which Blizz won't ever bother fixing :(

I try to save the Darkmoon fish one for a quick heal when I can as it does give a lot of health very quickly. But I try and use the stockpile of +6 food I have or while Brewfest is on the vendor +6 food ;)

Also it is more difficult to obtain the fish in Darkmoon without higher level fishing. I did raise my Vet's fishing to 525 last time I was sub'd so I could catch them. My F2P's are screwed though as they catch way too much junk now at Darkmoon.

Thats the weirdest thing. Because my pure (never subbed, not linked to a main bnet account) F2P can use them. Maybe its a glitch in how the professions register when you swap back and forth? Because all I did was hit cooking 100 and buy the recipe from the dude in SW. ezpz.

WoWScrnShot_100416_085448.jpg

Maybe when you sub, it gets recognized as a "higher level" food and so when the sub runs out its no longer available?

As for the Darkmoon fish, just farm the shipwrecked debris. It takes a little bit more dedication but you can get like 6-10 per pool. Didnt take me long to put together a significant amount.

But thats not the only bug for veterans. We cant lvl up archeology. I still have it on 0. Im still waiting to gametime to be able to lvl up it.
I talked with a lot of gms, and they cant do nothing, they just tell me to wait to nexts patchs...
GG blizzard U.U

Thats the weirdest thing. Because my pure (never subbed, not linked to a main bnet account) F2P can use them. Maybe its a glitch in how the professions register when you swap back and forth? Because all I did was hit cooking 100 and buy the recipe from the dude in SW. ezpz.

View attachment 5108

Maybe when you sub, it gets recognized as a "higher level" food and so when the sub runs out its no longer available?

As for the Darkmoon fish, just farm the shipwrecked debris. It takes a little bit more dedication but you can get like 6-10 per pool. Didnt take me long to put together a significant amount.
Yeah, not sure what the bug is but if you have sub'd once on an account, then when you un-sub your 20's will have this profession bug. It only lets you craft food or items up to about 60 or 70. All other profs are broken in the same way.

upload_2016-10-5_11-36-7.png
upload_2016-10-5_11-36-37.png

But thats not the only bug for veterans. We cant lvl up archeology. I still have it on 0. Im still waiting to gametime to be able to lvl up it.
I talked with a lot of gms, and they cant do nothing, they just tell me to wait to nexts patchs...
GG blizzard U.U
Yeah, this sux. I haven't tried it for a while but I recall you could dig for the artefact but you cannot loot it once you find it or something like that. Blizz will never fix these issues. Probably bugged on purpose to try and get Vet's to re-sub. They probably have a team working on bugs to try and annoy Vet's so they sub up - lol.

Users who are viewing this thread