US Brainstorming

Veechard

Legend
The community is losing is luster as less things are being disovered and people are getting bored of nelth runs.
Solution?
I propose a mass server transfer
This does not mean you need to bring you main twink over, just one.

Benefits:
-We will all be on one hub server and constantly be exchanging idea live, doing runs together etc.
-Selling and trading boes amungst each other will make it easy to help out those who are falling short on gear, or help you get those BIS pieces you have been wanting
-Xpack after Legion will likely mean this bracket will die out UNLESS WE STAY ACTIVE, this will be easier to achieve if people know they can revisit their 101s and know there will be active members always online
-It will just look badass having everyone on one server, working as a unit

We don't know what is in store for us, but why go it alone?
I know a lot of people out there, wishing they would have rolled on a server with other fellow twink. I'm feel luck to be a part of <Because Gaming> on Stormrage. Always 3-4 people online no matter the hour to do AP grinds or raids
Doesn't mean it needs to be this server, but let's find a home!

Sorry but this just sounds like a huge waste of money imo (and the same goes for any 101 twink guild). You can do everything cross-realm (NL/normals, mythics, HFC, ipvp, wpvp, duels) and moving everyone to the same realm would only increase the competition for BoEs, meaning higher prices and less variety.

Sorry but this just sounds like a huge waste of money imo (and the same goes for any 101 twink guild). You can do everything cross-realm (NL/normals, mythics, HFC, ipvp, wpvp, duels) and moving everyone to the same realm would only increase the competition for BoEs, meaning higher prices and less variety.

Well yes and no. Remember, people hunt for boes on other servers. This means if a boe seller like rosa, who I've dealt with many times and credited over and over, have multiple items, people can pool their gold in guild for a transfer. For instance, I'm about to be buying a 870 leech socket cloak from Rosa, if someone in my guild needed an item he had as well, which he has a lot to choose from, we could pool gold and buy a token, and get our items in 1 transfer cuz the destination realm of the toon either of make is the same server.
Also I think a lot will agree that it's one thing to be cross server playing together, it's another being on same server in the same guild.
Also side note, I mentioned doing this on a very high pop realm like Stormrage or another server that has EXTREMELY high pop of one faction, and practically none of other faction. Servers like this yield so many great boes to go around. My guild would agree. We constantly link each other new items we picked up.

Last edited:
All MMO's ebb and flow, it's the nature of the games, literally. Something new and shiny will come out and everyone will be active again, then get bored over time and go do something else, then back another time when even moar new Content is released, etc. I gotta agree with @Aelobin on the Cross Realm point.

Also, there are many different reasons to Twink and some don't mesh with others. For example, those that Twink solely to PvP aren't really interested in PvE anything unless they have to in order to obtain superior Gear. The opposite could be said of those who Twink for PvE/RP and may not care at all about PvP. Lumping a gaggle of Twinks altogether can also be detrimental due to disagreements with how a Guild should be ran, what types of Events should be scheduled, etc. Players that Twink tend to be of the 'Lead or GFTO of my way' type of Person, and we all know how well that goes over when you have all Chiefs and no Indians.

I get the point of wanting to see many actual Twinks online, daily, in one's own Guild but it isn't really all that practical tbh.

All MMO's ebb and flow, it's the nature of the games, literally. Something new and shiny will come out and everyone will be active again, then get bored over time and go do something else, then back another time when even moar new Content is released, etc. I gotta agree with @Aelobin on the Cross Realm point.

Also, there are many different reasons to Twink and some don't mesh with others. For example, those that Twink solely to PvP aren't really interested in PvE anything unless they have to in order to obtain superior Gear. The opposite could be said of those who Twink for PvE/RP and may not care at all about PvP. Lumping a gaggle of Twinks altogether can also be detrimental due to disagreements with how a Guild should be ran, what types of Events should be scheduled, etc. Players that Twink tend to be of the 'Lead or GFTO of my way' type of Person, and we all know how well that goes over when you have all Chiefs and no Indians.

I get the point of wanting to see many actual Twinks online, daily, in one's own Guild but it isn't really all that practical tbh.

To be honost, could care less if this idea takes off so I'll take any kind of constructive criticism. But you need to know, <BC Gaming> is probably one of the biggest 101 guilds US side, and I've never seen a fight in guild chat, members leave due to drama. Infact, our schedualed HFC runs go extemely well, as well as our pvp events. Now I didn't mention that or this post to recruit by any means, was simply to point out its working over on Stormrage just fine, don't see why it can't work on a larger scale. Multiple raid groups, or multiple pvp groups. Whatever people decide to do, we will all be in one happy home. ❤️

No offense, but maybe you're trying too hard to hold on to something that just isn't going to last forever. Eventually 101 will be exhausted and irrelevant, and that's okay. One of the two reasons it's fun (wpvp) isn't even really viable anymore, so we're already halfway there.

I'm probably heading to Sargeras. Unless someone has a nice PvP server (alliance) to suggest!

No offense, but maybe you're trying too hard to hold on to something that just isn't going to last forever. Eventually 101 will be exhausted and irrelevant, and that's okay. One of the two reasons it's fun (wpvp) isn't even really viable anymore, so we're already halfway there.

I have no 110s, so maybe you might think I'm holding onto something but for me, 101s are this xpack for me. So again, I don't care if people mass culminate, in just putting it out there we have a very active guild on Stormrage. Never really said I think these will last forever, was just an idea.

Also the name of the title is Brainstorming for a reason, cuz it's just that.

U know what. This is a bad point. I'm just going to flat out say it. With that logic, start of xpack when I was about to make my twink, I coulda said, hey, they will be exhausted some say, fuck it. Honestly I'm glad you have that mindset cuz then we won't be seeing ur Debby downer azz

Users who are viewing this thread