Bow/Gun Mog.

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Heyya everyone. On my hunter I have a black set. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a good looking gray or black bow/gun? Horde side.

If you are a tauren, you can use the hawkeye rifle from the mulgore quest chain, I think for killing the black kodo. Beyond that, I'm not sure if there are any other black ranged weapons.

Heyya everyone. On my hunter I have a black set. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a good looking gray or black bow/gun? Horde side.

You came to the wrong faction for gun transmogs...
sadly... Alliance have some really great ones.
Not many black guns/bows/crossbows on horde, I know your hunter is Belf so that rules out the Tauren gun, which is a nice one.

If you're looking for transmog items, WoWhead is your friend. Just go to items, weapons, ranged, and fill in the filters correctly. What makes the search so great is that you can filter on color aswell, making the search quite efficient.

Im just going to mention Lil Timmy's Peashooter because I think its cool, not sure if its what you are looking for.

It may help if you mentioned what faction you are on, this one is kind of cool, and very easy to get if you have not already gotten it: Stonifying Gun., its not all black I know (not sure if there is one this level) but its got a darker wood than most guns/ bows/ crossbows and has a scope, which is always a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread