Bored outta my mind, lets do something

Depending on how DS10HC goes, I'd be curious to see if it'd be possible to clear it with no DS buff up. fights would take a lot longer and everyone would get pretty much one shot. But it'd be interesting none the less.

PS. Already told Aelo, but I might not be able to make it to DS HC. :((((((((((((

Better if you find ppl for 25 normal with few HM's

Would be awesome but organising 25man twink raids can be a nightmare. I'll give it some thought though

There's also no guarentee this "bug" (including the broken avoidance/scaling) is gonna stay around much longer, unless they decide to make it an official change

As Zmirnoff (one of our core raiders) probably can't make it this Saturday, I'm tempted to change the raid to either FL10 or FL25 if we can find an extra 5-10 people. I haven't decided yet though.

Edit: Oh and ty R Prime :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be doing a fun (but challenging) raid tonight. Keeping most the details secret, but post/PM if you're interested (starting around 20:00 realm time, ending no later than 24:00).

Edit: EU Horde btw and it'll probably start a bit later than 20:00 (but end around the same time).

Edit2: Nvm, rescheduled for Saturday to give people more notice. Here's the sign-up page: OpenRaid - 80 Raid

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi aelobin im interested in all your ideas, still missed 2 pieces on my prot pala but working on it:)...going holy as OS..add me in game Freud#2287

Users who are viewing this thread