Boot Enchants

Well, first I'll ask...is there like an all comprehensive guide of all enchants that can be put on 19 twinks NOW?

If not, what boot enchants are there nowadays? Honestly, I haven't looked because for some reason Wowhead is being stupid for me. But can you still get Boars speed/cats anymore or was that only on the fishing boots?

Seriously, though, an up to date big guide would be amazing for the people, like myself, that hate looking things up. Honestly, it's mostly because I don't wanna get wrong info, rather hear it from people that have used it or seen it. idk.

I know about the basic speed increase and +agi already, ofc.

Minor speed is the best enchant for every class.

Agility is fun for a max damage set and hit rating will be best in PvE.

Underseer said:
Added to that, stamina is the best enchant when you have the flag debuff.

Mathamatically it would help more when you're NOT having the debuff, as stamina loses 50% of it's value when you have it.

Minor speed is best for every FC, debuffed or not.

Rayu said:
Mathamatically it would help more when you're NOT having the debuff, as stamina loses 50% of it's value when you have it.

when u got the debuff u whount get the effect from minor speed

Come 3.2 I guess hunters will be able to toggle between +agi and +stam since they will be getting Aspect Of the Cheetah.

Or as others have mentioned have multi sets.

I'm gona have to disagree and say stam is the best. Sure for hunters and mabey locks it may be better but as for class's with stuns (pallys , warrior charge) I dont think it would make much of a diffrence.

It's really a 50-50 imo and go what with u feel best with but I personaly like hard stats.

Rayu said:

when the focused assault and brutal assault (i think thats what its called), your run speed gets restricted to 100%, no matter whether you have minor speed, sprint, or boots on you. So even with stam's 50% and 100% reductions based on the debuff, its still more helpful than minor speed, which does nothing after debuff hits

Omgimarogue said:
when the focused assault and brutal assault (i think thats what its called), your run speed gets restricted to 100%, no matter whether you have minor speed, sprint, or boots on you. So even with stam's 50% and 100% reductions based on the debuff, its still more helpful than minor speed, which does nothing after debuff hits

I personally prefer +7 Agility to get the full effect.

Comprehensive List of Boot Enchants

Here goes:

Enchant Boots - Greater Agility = 7agi

Enchant Boots - Greater Stamina = 7stam

Enchant Boots - Lesser Accuracy = 5hit

Enchant Boots - Minor Speed = 8% run speed increace

Enchant Boots - Spirit = 5spi

There are the lesser versions of these enchants, but these are the highest-stat-giving enchants for boots.

No boots can have TBC enchants on it in 19

:D

Picking stamina or agility doesn't seem logical. Not many people would trade 8% speed for 7 more stats

This is why you have two of your BiS feet items, if you are flag carrying you switch to the Stam set once the debuff goes up.

i agree that minor speed increse is awesome to the healers and FC. both needs to be able to follow or get more range in front of their opponents. but saying minor speed is the only enchant worth getting is way too farfetched. i agree that to a hunter, getting +7agility was better then minor speed.

not to mention minor speed increase do not stack with travel forms like ghostwolf or AotC.

really, the choice is between those mentionned enchants above and its really up to you know what you want. survival, dps, faster movements or faster mana regen ! the choice is yours.

gr1pp said:
minor speed is the only viable boot enchant.

Not really. There are various arguments on either side in this thread, you should take the time and read them.

Deaconator said:
Not really. There are various arguments on either side in this thread, you should take the time and read them.

Minor speed is by far the best enchant for all classes, always has been, and probably always will be, with 2 tiny exceptions (and even using minor speed, while holding flag with debuff up can be a good idea).

Every "argument" to use anything else is very flawed at best, and downright retarded at worst.

gr1pp said:
Minor speed is by far the best enchant for all classes, always has been, and probably always will be, with 2 tiny exceptions (and even using minor speed, while holding flag with debuff up can be a good idea).

Every "argument" to use anything else is very flawed at best, and downright retarded at worst.

If you feel a hunters best enchant is minor speed then don't play hunter, if you are a fc and don't have a pair of stam boots then don't fc, if you are a healer/ cc mage and don't have stam boots reroll.

Users who are viewing this thread