Boom! lvl 20 marksman hunter twink pvp

Playing hunter because I have main’d since BC!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/blackwing-lair/rexar

Trolling meme obviously, still impressive shelf gear. Tence is the only other I know of that could have similar gear for his pally.

As for the OP….. meh I didn’t hate it, was good editing. Vulp MM has to be the most cancer thing in the bracket and the fact it didn’t make me sick kinda upsets me, so I guess nice work.

Excuse me while I go take a cold shower fully clothed and try to forget I was ever a green name main.

sigh
Imho NE hunter is more broken if we are talking about fighting them as any caster. 1) You cast -> FD 2) You cast -> Meld 3) You cast -> scatter 4) You cast -> trap (if you cant avoid it sometimes 5) You cast -> interrupt (if you cant fake it well). Usually 2 last steps are available only if you have healers.
TBH in a lot of cases NE hunters can outdamage and kill caster who isnt getting any heals just via fd+meld via spamming arcane shots or raptor strikes and just avoiding any damage with fd and meld.

Play hunter but don't pretended like its not 2-3 times better than other class. Offensively and Defensively and CCingly!

you play hpal and you know that's a completely inaccurate statement.

The cringe levels were disturbing you’re right
found out ur that person who loged on horde to shit talk after i went 29kills-0death solo que on a holy priest and u a shadow priest 8kills-0death. you really need to relex its just a game. if u dont want to die that much just group up with friends. put me in my place like those guys in the vid whos graveyard farming and letting gametime expire with 7 twinks against 1 twink.
im always up for a challenge and i enjoy it when i do well against mutiple good players when i have less on my side.
cause right now your actally a *L personality of a human being* by hopin on horde to shit talk lol
you might actually be the same person who was even more mad after i lost this bg and kept making horde toon to shit talk who i put on ignore lol
i dont mind being friends that are are good players and ur really good at playing shadow priest but i guess me playing holy priest to busted

Hey next time i see u on the battlegrounds ill
purposefully let u kill me if ur really that mad.
i dont mind taking a L if it can make u happy <3

found out ur that person who loged on horde to shit talk after i went 29kills-0death solo que on a holy priest and u a shadow priest 8kills-0death. you really need to relex its just a game. if u dont want to die that much just group up with friends. put me in my place like those guys in the vid whos graveyard farming and letting gametime expire with 7 twinks against 1 twink.
im always up for a challenge and i enjoy it when i do well against mutiple good players when i have less on my side.
cause right now your actally a *L personality of a human being* by hopin on horde to shit talk lol
you might actually be the same person who was even more mad after i lost this bg and kept making horde toon to shit talk who i put on ignore lol
i dont mind being friends that are are good players and ur really good at playing shadow priest but i guess me playing holy priest to busted

Hey next time i see u on the battlegrounds ill
purposefully let u kill me if ur really that mad.
i dont mind taking a L if it can make u happy <3
lol calm down with your ego you're just a fotm reroller who let kb/death ratio get to your head. embarrassing...and yeah i logged over once to rub the loss in your face cuz u play like shit and arcane bomb. u run around like a sperg leaving bases u just capped to get backcapped because u want to chase me into the road with the rest of your team.
[doublepost=1648559078,1648557198][/doublepost]that priest vid u just posted literally proves my point...u have no awareness to bg objectives and only care about kbs. you're deluded if you think you're good

u have no awareness to bg objectives and only care about kbs

What's wrong with this though? Sometimes I just want to slay people too, the objectives be damned (mostly in seething shore). If this were rated BG's at max level then you'd have a point, but we talking random non-rated BGs at level 20 lol.

Sometimes I just want to slay people too, the objectives be damned
If only there was a game mode that catered specifically to this desire...

upload_2022-3-29_11-0-11.png

If only there was some kind of rated BG where people could try-hard over objectives and compare their worth with some kind of rating system...
You... missed the point.

When you sign up to play BGs, youre voluntarily signing up for a specific ruleset and a specific role. Your teammates have done the same. When you ignore those rulesets and that role, you are hampering your team.

Maybe Im just not as selfish as yall, or think my KDA is as important but seems to me like if you sign up to play a BG and then waste everyone on your teams time, then you deserve whatever ridicule and mockery is thrown your way.

Also, not entirely sold that "wanting to win the game you signed up to play" is try-harding any more than constantly re-rolling whatever cheese 1-shot class is popular at the moment and throwing the game because you dont want to engage without all your CDs up and you wasted them to overkill some level 15 paladin in exile reach greens.

What's wrong with this though? Sometimes I just want to slay people too, the objectives be damned (mostly in seething shore). If this were rated BG's at max level then you'd have a point, but we talking random non-rated BGs at level 20 lol.
He claimed to be good at the game but is not good at the objective at the game. Idk why that’s hard for you to understand?

Yeah that's definitely it. Keeping the enemy team dead and in the graveyard totally doesn't help win objectives at all, you're right.

Nobody ever denied that controlling mid can help winning objectives.

very situational.

Maybe think back how the conversation started, then read your text, and then my response.

GL ;)

He claimed to be good at the game but is not good at the objective at the game. Idk why that’s hard for you to understand?

If you guys are going to get mad about objectives, you could put your money where your mouth is and play rated Bgs. Or queue up random casual BGs and accept that anything goes. And that survival hunter 1 shot like 4 orb carriers in a row...pretty sure that awards contribution points (or denies them points) aka objective play.

If you guys are going to get mad about objectives, you could put your money where your mouth is and play rated Bgs. Or queue up random casual BGs and accept that anything goes. And that survival hunter 1 shot like 4 orb carriers in a row...pretty sure that awards contribution points (or denies them points) aka objective play.
Oh so ur actually retarded that’s cute. Not gonna waste my time arguing with stupid pce.

Users who are viewing this thread