Boom! lvl 20 marksman hunter twink pvp

played with OP before really skilled twink.

enjoyed the clip.

Sick montage. I like how it matches the music
thanks thats what i was going for. it was a fun one hour of draging the chips and placing it where the music drops the "boom". i got a few more music and chips that i wanna use
[doublepost=1646515725,1646514981][/doublepost]
Saw a couple 2800+ crits of skill, immediately lost interest cuz of class/spec. I'm sure it's nice tho. Well done, OP.
those over 2300+ crit are hard to come by since its with my glass cannon with 15% or so crit chance. my main build 40% crit inside bg where my crits are around 1500-2000 which is still pretty high

I like when people put effort into making montages. There was still a skill showcase between the aimed shot crits. Being able to see what a class is capable of is kind of the point of these videos... Sure hunters are over represented but it was still fun to watch. Big numbers active my monkey brain neurons

i think it would be more cool if it was against more twinks. but the first clip was entertaining. you should do one with your priest imo

I like when people put effort into making montages. There was still a skill showcase between the aimed shot crits. Being able to see what a class is capable of is kind of the point of these videos... Sure hunters are over represented but it was still fun to watch. Big numbers active my monkey brain neurons
glad theirs people out there who can see the sick plavemeants traps and use of other hunters to many utility instead of just being dense and only see "HuNtEr AiMeD sHoT nO pLaYs BaD! /mad face"

that might be fun for me if i made a video showcasing how ice traps can be used and just how deadly one hunter who makes use of every ability in its book journal
[doublepost=1646601741,1646601589][/doublepost]
i think it would be more cool if it was against more twinks. but the first clip was entertaining. you should do one with your priest imo
hell yeah and with the holy priest buff its gonna feel like i have the ilvl 54 weapon back

Last edited:
glad theirs people out there who can see the sick plavemeants traps and use of other hunters to many utility instead of just being dense and only see "HuNtEr AiMeD sHoT nO pLaYs BaD! /mad face"

Kinda what you have to expect when playing hunter tm, its not a big deal and I was under the assumption it was mostly done for jest around here. That being said I was surprised by some of these crits, like these are the kinda crits I get hit with in the open world not in instanced pvp ( on my priest)

As a pure crit montage its good but from an ability stand point its nothing I wouldn't expect from a competent human playing a class with as many toos that hunter has. My bar for competent human in wow is pretty high though as well so generally I think its better then 95% of hunters out there.

Kinda what you have to expect when playing hunter tm, its not a big deal and I was under the assumption it was mostly done for jest around here. That being said I was surprised by some of these crits, like these are the kinda crits I get hit with in the open world not in instanced pvp ( on my priest)

As a pure crit montage its good but from an ability stand point its nothing I wouldn't expect from a competent human playing a class with as many toos that hunter has. My bar for competent human in wow is pretty high though as well so generally I think its better then 95% of hunters out there.
Well said hunters simply have to many ability in their arsenal and after playing a hunter myself I've notice only a handful of competent players that makes me go "oh fuck its that hunter, better put him on my focus and keep track of his cooldowns"

Most hunters just dump damage not expecting I have them on the corner of my eye prehealing all that damage when all of that can be avoided by hitting me with 1 cc out of 3 that u they can use

good MM hunters can be really annoying and leave a lasting impression, they don't even need to be that geared to turn a loss into a victory (xarisonor comes to mind), it is a really high skill-cap class (harder to play than druid, I would say), unsure why people would just focus on the class/big numbers here.

Last edited:
unsure why people would just focus on the class/big numbers here.

Because it's not any OTHER class... I'd watch that vid. Even pre-fix fury warrior - just not the faceroll class of all time.

Doesnt matter how good the play is, it still doesnt need to be for similar results. The 99% unshown PvP is bullshit FOTM.

edit- even if you dont outskill somone, you should still beat them. Nothing special/notable/vidworthy about that.

just not the faceroll class of all time.

how is MM faceroll? it is really hard to play, even harder than druid, because it is a very fragile class/spec.

Users who are viewing this thread