BOA leggings, who has them already?

Couldn't possibly be the BoA rings that have been floating around on wowhead since late Wrath.

Well, I tried out the 95 int 55 spirit spellthread, doesn't work until lvl 85. Most leg patches even say it in the tooltip now "Wearer must be level 85 for the enchant to work". I think +16 armor is BiS.

This^. C'mon Sneaks, you're slackin'.

main question now, what will be the next boa blizzard implants?

Probably "Heirloom plate armor", "Heirloom cloth armor" etc. You get it upon creating a new character. Gives you best in slot in every slot for your level, and is BiS until level 90. Because levelling is too hard and slow nowadays. Oooor then they will just automatically level each character to 90. Because, endgame is where it's at.

i got my legs on 2/4 of my toons so far u can get honored lvling to 8 on a troll finding a guild with the achievement is the hard thing.

Anyone know any guilds on Draenor (EU) with BoA legs yet? I'm getting bored of waiting for my main's guild to finish up the last few profs.

can someone say the stats of the plate legs? are they better than Chausses of Westfall? (i highly doubt wowhead is correct about the stats)

can someone say the stats of the plate legs? are they better than Chausses of Westfall? (i highly doubt wowhead is correct about the stats)

Wowhead is correct with the stats of the BoA legs if you adjust the slider to 19. Most of the legs have the same stats of the helm except a few.

The stats on the plate legs are 6 strength 10 stam 4 crit 4 expertise if I remember correctly. The tanking plate ones have 4 parry instead of the crit.

Wowhead is correct with the stats of the BoA legs if you adjust the slider to 19. Most of the legs have the same stats of the helm except a few.

The stats on the plate legs are 6 strength 10 stam 4 crit 4 expertise if I remember correctly. The tanking plate ones have 4 parry instead of the crit.

Considering Wowhead states that they at lvl 19 give 30 stamina 20 str/agi/int and 13 crit 13 haste/hit w/e

wowhead is not correct, my advise would be getting atlas loot and check atlas at a lvl 19 toon.

Considering Wowhead states that they at lvl 19 give 30 stamina 20 str/agi/int and 13 crit 13 haste/hit w/e

wowhead is not correct, my advise would be getting atlas loot and check atlas at a lvl 19 toon.

They are 10/6/4/4, same as the BoA hats. Fill in the gaps based on which stats are on wowhead. Brain surgery level stuff here.

I have the tank legs and I'm pretty sure it's 4 parry + 3 hit, 10 stam 6 str. And around 240 armor :)

Users who are viewing this thread