BoA Leather AP Chest/Tunic Of Westfall

actually* . And btw if you dont hit, no more damage done.

But you are still hitting, just 3 percent less of your white hits, but the ones that are still hitting are hitting harder and have a slight percent more of a chance to crit with the tunic of westfall.

In a long fight the extra damage of those white hits that did hit could exceed the possible damage of the one white hit u managed to miss by not having that 3 percent extra hit, and if that is true than it makes it equal to if not better than the boa chest in long fights, and also makes it more preferable in short fights because of the added burst.

This could go both ways however, because if the same attack misses in a short fight then there wont be enough time to make up the damage done with extra white hits.

So in other words, either one could be better or worse than the other, each having no evidence other than the opinion of others, until they are both tested against each other.

I just dont think you understand what I am saying.

I comprehend what your trying to say but as i said b4 all in all its not as good as boa.

Edit: Fine lets just say nobodys tested it out. Boa still has more stam THREAD /OVER.

hit is best after agility all the way up to fully capped normal attacks

on topic edit : just play some games with both set ups and see what gives the best results i always do this

Mnkey and Tonkks speak the truth.

For rogues, hit is basically your #1 dps stat as others alluded to because of the fact that autoattack damage accounts for so much of our overall damage. And formidable enemies don't die that quickly. If you're after a decent FC you'd definitely value hit rating over agi/AP.

hit is best after agility all the way up to fully capped normal attacks

on topic edit : just play some games with both set ups and see what gives the best results i always do this

the difference is so small that you won't even notice it during a game

Users who are viewing this thread