Blood Elf Bandit Mask +100 HP

I'd keep it till WoD, since it's an unobtainable enchant, it might stay +100 HP, in which case it would have a major advantage compared to scaled stamina stuff.

Yeah...definitely keep it. Hard telling what we're gonna look like in WoD

they can't get the Bandit Mask either

Thanks for the info guys! I'll hang on to it for now and see what happens in WoD.

Whats this scaled stamina buff you mentioned? I only just started playing again last week from a 1.5 year hiatus.

they're "squashing" stats ... so rather than tanks having 1 million HP...it'll look more like 100,000 ... so lower levels will suffer too

Yeah I heard about the stat squish thing, which I think is a great idea. Been needing it for awhile now.

1 stam will still be 10 hp though right? Are they changing the stats on the low level stuff? Not a lot of stats on low level gear anyway eh?

What about grandfathered stuff that you can't get anymore? Like Deadman's Hand - Item - World of Warcraft for instance. Will it still have 10 stam? I can't see them changing stuff that is unobtainable now. I'm excited for the future of WoW now. Haven't felt that way in a long time. All my accounts are on 10 day trials right now and I might actually resub for WoD. Hopefully they do low level stuff some good

It's still pretty unclear though, basically Blizzard has said that there'll be less stamina on items, HOWEVER that stamina would contribute MORE to health.

Yeah I heard about the stat squish thing, which I think is a great idea. Been needing it for awhile now.

1 stam will still be 10 hp though right? Are they changing the stats on the low level stuff? Not a lot of stats on low level gear anyway eh?

What about grandfathered stuff that you can't get anymore? Like Deadman's Hand - Item - World of Warcraft for instance. Will it still have 10 stam? I can't see them changing stuff that is unobtainable now. I'm excited for the future of WoW now. Haven't felt that way in a long time. All my accounts are on 10 day trials right now and I might actually resub for WoD. Hopefully they do low level stuff some good

deadman's hand has 8 stam on beta

Now that there is no Hit (in WoD), we can't kill much higher lvl newbs anymore? This question is true for twinks at all lvls, one of the things i like about twinkling is humiliating higher level players in world PvP. Can't do that in WoD cuz I'll only miss

btw, stamina will bring double the stamina post squish so it will be much more effective than flat hp.

This thing worth anything?

Blood Elf Bandit Mask - Item - World of Warcraft

It's got 100 hp enchant on it. Used it to level alts back in the day. Not sure if it's useful for any of you guys now that boa helmets are out.
Didn't it get soulbound? or were you lucky enough to have the item in your vaut, then it probs binds when taken out. Im just saying cause all my withe with chants binded on the chars they were on.

Users who are viewing this thread