blocked exp with unblocked exp players?

tomek

Legend
Hi i got question about queing into bg.
Yesterday i was on bg as unblocked exp char with other unblocked random players.
On second side was hunter at 14lvl who just pwnd full bg :D i checked his armory and he got 60+k honorable kills.

How its possible he quequed for random bg with not blocked exp players if he got blocked?
Now im 19lvl twink and cannot enter any bg with blocked exp i waiting more that 40 minutes and still nothing.

At 10-14 bracket blocked exp twinks can queque with not blocked players or what?

Thank You for info:)

hmm, is there any macro for do that? i heard that some of ppl have it :) to fastly click accept bg and accept pay.

There are ways to get it a good amount of the time, but yes you can get banned, no it's not cheap, and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be discussed on here.

Twinkinfo does not promote, advertise, or support the usage of this macro(not that it even requires a macro to do the exploit).

Using this macro is an exploit, and is a bannable offense. If a GM catches you using this exploit you may be at risk of getting your account banned. I know many people in the 39 bracket who tried doing this to get achievement points in BGs(IE: AB/EotS) and got their accounts banned for using this exploit.

If you choose to use the exploit, just be aware of the risks.

As far as posting the macro on twinkinfo, I am not 100% sure if that is allowed. I'm sure a CL, Mod, or Admininstrator will be able to answer that for you.

There are ways to get it a good amount of the time, but yes you can get banned, no it's not cheap, and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be discussed on here.
The new Twink Info CoC was prompted SPECIFICALLY because people were discussing this (it's the only explicitly mentioned exploit in the CoC itself) and is the outlying reason Exploit talk was banned.

The new Twink Info CoC was prompted SPECIFICALLY because people were discussing this (it's the only explicitly mentioned exploit in the CoC itself) and is the outlying reason Exploit talk was banned.

This site used to promote the use of exploits (like the leg armors on 0 durability legs and what not). Even putting such information on the front page. Now everyone who moderates is a vagina toting nerd who jumps at the mention of any such activities to have an undeserved sense of importance.

I have a hunch that the glitch was patched in the most recent patch but not sure about this. Aaaanyways, it isn't the only way to stop getting xp on BGs, you can also just pick the flag and not cap it and kill nubs, you won't get any xp unless you stay in the end of the bg. So basically just hold the flag and kill nubs till the end of the game, then 1min before bg ends, /afk out. If anyone in your team is about to cap, just leave fast so you don't get xp.

Be prepared to receive a SHITLOAD of flaming though and I would imagine it gets boring quite fast. I'm only using this method to practise some jumps on my druid in peace.

I dont know why TI blocks to display this macro. This macro is not an exploit. Only if you use it in the wrong way and that is blizzards own fault and the users responsibility, they should fix the able to exploit part since there always be people who will use it wich i can understand perfectly cause there are no games at all @ 10-14 EU.

TI might see this as an exploit and removes anyone who posts it but i believe that promoting illegal wow servers is even worse then showing a handy macro.

Last edited by a moderator:
poppe -medivah (priest) wracked up over 100k in kills, this player has been GM ticketed way prior to achieving those kills many times. this player was reported and QQ'd about openly on WOW forums in several threads. nothing ever happened

ppl bitch about this, but yet they don't bitch about wall jumps, and other terrain exploits. I don't understand this...

lock this thread. everytime it comes up, people bitch / troll and it eventually gets locked anyway. save people the trouble please!
I 2nd this,this is obviously not the place to talk about something like this...TI has mentioned many times they do not promote "Glitching" and or the discussion of glitching.

ppl bitch about this, but yet they don't bitch about wall jumps, and other terrain exploits. I don't understand this...

You don't understand the difference between knowing where an invisible foothold is in a wall, versus using a technique to put an XP-off player in battlegrounds where only several wins normally brings you up a level?

Definitely, lock this thread.

Either way its glitching but on 2 extremes of the spectrum,if you do it i'd advise keeping it to yourself

Users who are viewing this thread