Blizzcon 2023 Predictions

Conzil

F2P Legend
What are some Blizzcon predictions that you have?

I believe Blizz announce that they are bringing back the pre Cata zones and quest chains, with the help from the Bronze Dragonflight you will be able to travel back in time before the destruction of Deathwing.
We have seen in the last few patches that Blizzard is trying to bring back a lot of things that have been removed from the game, and I think this is the obvious next step for that.

I'd like to see this be a thing for Classic too. Cata zones to keep max level people happy, with the option to toggle the old world.

I still am not convinced cata classic happens.
"classic+" continues from wrath.
New fresh "season of X" for Era.
Retail announces New Xpac.
F2P goes up until last SL.
Gamepass Sub announcement. (this is probably too soon with M$oft merge)

*looks at the old 4chan list i have*
Tinker class, alternate class specs, more island expeditions, lightforged forsaken (alli)/ feral-boar humanoid (horde), void expansion, and further cross faction stuff.

pretty much my bingo sheet tbh.

They will announce the next expansion and that they are actively working on Classic+ or something to that degree.

Old content being made available again (UBRS when tho? that'd be fun to solo on my 30) will be done piecemeal because every bit of it brings at least *some* players back because of nostalgia.

Blizz make a public apology to the Trail - F2P community for the disgusting quality of the game at level 20......... well, at least that would be cool :D

On a serious note, I am expecting some sort of change to the Trial nature of the game, maybe the level cap goes up to 60, or to the level of the previous X-Pac, with only the newest X-Pac locked for Trail's.

They will announce the next expansion and that they are actively working on Classic+ or something to that degree.

Old content being made available again (UBRS when tho? that'd be fun to solo on my 30) will be done piecemeal because every bit of it brings at least *some* players back because of nostalgia.
They bring back old ubrs but somehow frick up blackblades scalling so it just destroys everything lol.

What are some Blizzcon predictions that you have?

I believe Blizz announce that they are bringing back the pre Cata zones and quest chains, with the help from the Bronze Dragonflight you will be able to travel back in time before the destruction of Deathwing.
We have seen in the last few patches that Blizzard is trying to bring back a lot of things that have been removed from the game, and I think this is the obvious next step for that.

Seems like a lot of work, but maybe. Would be a surprise for sure.

This is probably the more tame/likely answer. Next Expac, Classic+ and old content slowly being made available for Max Level players. We might get another roadmap, maybe they might do more crossfaction stuff hopefully

New Retail Patch (not expansion, just 10.3)
Hardcore WoW content (SSF/Fresh)
Classic Era content (not necessarily Classic+ but new features)
Warcraft Rumble having Retail in-game rewards
Random user-friendly feature for Retail/Wrath
More Micro-Transactions at the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread