US Bleeding Hollow vs Aerie Peak

ßârnës

Grandfathered
Which realm has a more active twink playerbase? If I'm not mistaken, Aerie Peak was sort of the OG twink server back in the day, but I see alot of Bleeding Hollow players in BGs now.

There are XP locked people on practically every server.

There are lowbies guilds on every server as well.
The issue is finding an active one. Even the "active" ones on here(XPOFF) are not really "active" in my opinion. Sure they make group up every once in a while to roll over pugs but... They don't have open dialogue between each other in guild chat. They certainly don't have any voice communications in the groups vs PuGs.
That is why we NEED a mega guild for everyone. For every twink, large and small.
We have those guilds already created and waiting for people to join.
XPoff Kingdom and XPoff Nation. They are on Bleeding Hollow Horde and Alliance. EVERY twink is welcome to come and go as they please. On the Alliance side every member has invite privileges and I can provide information for a 1000 seat Ventrillo server. We can come and go as we see fit. If you don't want to talk then don't, just listen.

There are XP locked people on practically every server.

There are lowbies guilds on every server as well.
The issue is finding an active one. Even the "active" ones on here(XPOFF) are not really "active" in my opinion. Sure they make group up every once in a while to roll over pugs but... They don't have open dialogue between each other in guild chat. They certainly don't have any voice communications in the groups vs PuGs.
That is why we NEED a mega guild for everyone. For every twink, large and small.
We have those guilds already created and waiting for people to join.
XPoff Kingdom and XPoff Nation. They are on Bleeding Hollow Horde and Alliance. EVERY twink is welcome to come and go as they please. On the Alliance side every member has invite privileges and I can provide information for a 1000 seat Ventrillo server. We can come and go as we see fit. If you don't want to talk then don't, just listen.

Us @ Stuck@Graveyard have a nice active fun group for the 29's. Im the least active out of the bunch but its a fun crew that runs together. I see up to 15 players for 29 bracket on at once. But i have been twinking since start of Wotlk and AP was def the OG's i remember. And the place to be, I did 70s then but have hit most brackets just testing the waters. Def BH seems most active across all brackets now imo.

I have a toon in that one. They are active, but gchat is dead and they offer no voice comm. At least it is not advertised on their guild notes.
You're right no voice we had attempted it briefly and it was hard to get people to join so just scrapped the idea. And officer chat is used alot more than /g which brings up the idea of us staying more active in guild.

You're right no voice we had attempted it briefly and it was hard to get people to join so just scrapped the idea. And officer chat is used alot more than /g which brings up the idea of us staying more active in guild.

Perhaps now with the new BNet chat you guys can give it try again. It is cost free after. Those who want talk can talk. Those who want to listen can just listen.

You are fine on either. Me and a buddy are starting a guild for 20s here on AP. BH also has 20s on it as well.

Alliance or Horde? Most of my gold is tied up on Alliance side on AP. Which for the moment is great since Alliance queues are much shorter.

What's the difference between Horde and Alliance queue times?

I always found it odd that Alliance queue times were shorter despite having more players.

Alliance or Horde? Most of my gold is tied up on Alliance side on AP. Which for the moment is great since Alliance queues are much shorter.
We are Horde. Just using Sam's old guild since he has all the bank tabs already.

I'm on BH in <GG Twinks> and haven't really seen many people online. Maybe, Maaaybe 3 during peak hours? If there is a GM Idk who it is xD

Ive just recently joined Stuck at the graveyard. Being aussie, weekends during the day seem to be peak hr for me. We had 2 full groups of guildies running bg's at one stage in the 29's bracket. Defs an active guild and recommend it to anyone

Users who are viewing this thread