Bleeding hollow all the hype for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluntedisback

http://i.imgur.com/KkuFi2u.jpg

here you guys go from sqooshiez and idiote and dittzy/flummaz talkin all that ish about how godly they are, they all afkd this game getting farmd by our 5 man. sucks to suck, almost as bad as duopaladin

Well, at least we have time to improve before the premade!

bhk8.jpg

1lyw.jpg

KRyE49M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We lucked out with our pugs though, but you guys held off very well. We need more games like this in the 24's tbh. ggs

ggs

And the game afterwards is the reverse of the first game. Can we get some full 10v10 wargames yet so there's no mismatch.

Someone should check WebMD for possible treatments for the amount of buttpain the OP seems to be suffering from, it sounds like it might be terminal :(

Why is everyone so angry? Its a pug, who cares? Get a 10v10 going before either side starts trash talking each other over a pug, come on people... Be smarter than the jajas that inhabit your bracket, making you the minority... apparently both in #s and education it seems...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't we just all agree that the OP is the buffoon who should take the heat for this. He looks like a fool now, no one else.

So you're implying that you admit it wasn't the reverse?

Sure I can admit that. First game we had better numbers, and it was 2 heals against 2 heals. That one was closer and you put up a good fight. Second game you had better numbers, and it was 1 heal vs 4 heals. That one wasn't close. Does that satisfy your ego?

Sure I can admit that. First game we had better numbers, and it was 2 heals against 2 heals. That one was closer and you put up a good fight. Second game you had better numbers, and it was 1 heal vs 4 heals. That one wasn't close. Does that satisfy your ego?

Yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread