US Blacklisted

Well I just hope the people who have influence can have ample usage of the add-on, I've never used the prior spectator one but im sure this could be put to good use.

@Original the community feels you need to take a break so the rest of them can catch up...

no bad blood just some lady gaga you and i type shiza... perhaps 6 whole years may be the timeline it requires for the community to catch up...

I never had any issues with @Original. It seems from this thread a few personalities in a clique did have issues with him though.
This is exactly why we have guilds to overcome these immature obstacles.

Cheers

Are there so many players in this bracket so sensitive that they can’t handle players with an attitude to the point that they will chase them out of it by any means necessary?

Here’s a step by step guide on how to deal with toxic players;

1. Quit being a female
2. Send that idiot to the graveyard or;
2-b. Pay attention and learn something from that player and beat them next time

I know original may not have the greatest attitude and he may not even be the greatest player but he’s dedicated to the bracket and anyone that stupid needs to be welcomed because there’s not very many of you left.

original once told me that he hopes i go back to prison so he can go balls deep in my wife, and that i need to kill myself, and that he hopes my newborn son dies.

that being said,

if u gonna blacklist someone for being toxic, u mine as well start blacklisting people for their religion, race, & political views.

toxic or not the boy can flat out play, and brings healthy competition regardless of toxic personality and behaviour, i’d rather have a toxic original than a happy go lucky casual.

Last edited:
original once told me that he hopes i go back to prison so he can go balls deep in my wife, and that i need to kill myself, and that he hopes my newborn son dies.

that being said,

if u gonna blacklist someone for being toxic, u mine as well start blacklisting people for their religion, race, & political views.

toxic or not the boy can flat out play, and brings healthy competition regardless of toxic personality and behaviour, i’d rather have a toxic original than a happy go lucky casual.

p.s. my kids not dead

I wouldn’t let anyone disrespect my family like that. Your description makes you seem like a middle school kid getting bullied l. Both you got pulled into the principals office and your defending him

ya man i made it through two years in the state pen scratch free just to get bullied over world of warcraft by a toxic kid

idc what someone who doesnt know me has to say about my family in a video game m8? lmao, im a grown ass man.

i judge players based off peformance and not trash talk & his perfomance was top tier.

juss cuz i don’t get along with the guy don’t mean i don’t want him on my team? his game speaks for itself. idgaf what kind of garbage he spews out lmao

i dont promote toxicity but i do promote winning

Last edited:
debates like this is why ninja won't swear on stream anymore, such as shame we didn't have things like https://gamegym.com/ when we were growing up. Competition doesn't have to be toxic

that being said,

Did I actually say that rofl

Did I actually say that rofl

you did & it made me laugh and was super memorable because it was so casual and random in the middle of a huge AV we were playing vs ally

it was my only personal point of referance for ur toxicity but it was a decent one

doesnt matter though because we won

Users who are viewing this thread