US Blacklisted

Original

100% GCD Hacker
As some of you may know it appears I am blacklisted from playing in any plebmade or being in a lot of twink related things. Regardless of the reasons it appears I am no longer welcome in the community. Although I am annoyed that this is the case, I haven't made this thread to complain or argue about it, but instead i've come to give a parting gift as although the community doesn't really love me, I still love the community. I have been in contact with Starship and other blizzard tournament organizers, and with their help I have been able to modify the official WarGameHelper tournament addons to incorporate battlegrounds. In the future there will be more work down to help the battleground spectating client and interface but for now I hope this is a step in the right direction for hopefully more competitive and spectated games, whether they be for plebmades or the Twink Cup. If you would like to see the addon in use you can check my twitch vods, otherwise you can test it out for yourself. First download WarGameHelper and delete the old .xml and .lua files with the new .xml and new .lua files. I'm really happy that I can share this with the community and hope to see more streams of spectating, it's a bit of a rough patch but look for more updates in the future!
As an additional thought, I am disappointed that to have to find more competition I moved on to the endgame brackets, but I am very thankful for twinking for allowing me to find my competitive spirit and pushing me to consistently rank among the top players at endgame and push myself to be the best player I can. I'm not really leaving the community and would still love to twink occasionally if I could (even if I am blacklisted), but I over the past year I have focused more and more on endgame and put twinking on the back burner. Good luck with the addon and further competitive wargames/spectating/streams and feel free to ask me any questions on the setup or use of Commentator Keybinds.

Last edited:
I mean if you weren't so condescending to everyone because you think you're a l0rd at this videogame, maybe people would like you?
Sorry if this was unclear, I didn't make this post to address this at all and mainly had the title as a clickbait. This post is mainly to inform people of the updated WarGameHelper addon and how it will help move competitive battleground spectating forward after the changes left ArenaLive unusable. This will hopefully help 19s with more streams/commentating like before Twink Cup in previous years.

I wouldn't trust using any addon you've modified, and definitely not when you ask me to download the modifications from a third party website, lol.

I wouldn't trust using any addon you've modified, and definitely not when you ask me to download the modifications from a third party website, lol.
Sad that you have to be this aggressive and toxic of a person, i'd link your screenshots with my messages with a blizzard employee linking me them, but you would probably say they are fake. I guess you'll just have to wait for the official link to be updated. It's pretty disgusting that when I do something like this for the community i'm met with hostility. Again you can check my vod if you want to see the addon in action.

Last edited:
Sad that you have to be this aggressive and toxic a a person, i'd link your screenshots with my messages with a blizzard employee linking me them, but I guess you'll just have to wait for the official link to be updated. Again you can check my vod if you want to see the addon in action.
Bro, ive literally said "Hi" to you in-game before and been responded to with something along the lines of 'fucc off btch'. Toxic with the way young hypocrite is. /bow

Sad that you have to be this aggressive and toxic a a person, i'd link your screenshots with my messages with a blizzard employee linking me them, but you would probably say they are fake. I guess you'll just have to wait for the official link to be updated. It's pretty disgusting that when I do something like this for the community i'm met with hostility. Again you can check my vod if you want to see the addon in action.

You're met with hostility because what you've done in the past. Lol. It's not for no reason ... -_-

Account hacking doesn’t exist anymore btw lol, any account can easily be retreated with your ID and any damage can be undone by GMs (delete items toons)
And if it’s a valid case which it would be with this being evidence they will also retrieve your gold anything sold or mailed

As some of you may know it appears I am blacklisted from playing in any plebmade or being in a lot of twink related things. Regardless of the reasons it appears I am no longer welcome in the community. Although I am annoyed that this is the case, I haven't made this thread to complain or argue about it, but instead i've come to give a parting gift as although the community doesn't really love me, I still love the community. I have been in contact with Starship and other blizzard tournament organizers, and with their help I have been able to modify the official WarGameHelper tournament addons to incorporate battlegrounds. In the future there will be more work down to help the battleground spectating client and interface but for now I hope this is a step in the right direction for hopefully more competitive and spectated games, whether they be for plebmades or the Twink Cup. If you would like to see the addon in use you can check my twitch vods, otherwise you can test it out for yourself. First download WarGameHelper and delete the old .xml and .lua files with the new .xml and new .lua files. I'm really happy that I can share this with the community and hope to see more streams of spectating, it's a bit of a rough patch but look for more updates in the future!
As an additional thought, I am disappointed that to have to find more competition I moved on to the endgame brackets, but I am very thankful for twinking for allowing me to find my competitive spirit and pushing me to consistently rank among the top players at endgame and push myself to be the best player I can. I'm not really leaving the community and would still love to twink occasionally if I could (even if I am blacklisted), but I over the past year I have focused more and more on endgame and put twinking on the back burner. Good luck with the addon and further competitive wargames/spectating/streams and feel free to ask me any questions on the setup or use of Commentator Keybinds.

Sad to see you go man, You were one of the first real twinks that aspired me to make a druid and start being "Competitive" on my own. Best of luck with your future endeavors. I would try out the addon but i dont participate in the competitive scene myself because it clearly toxic but i imagine that its a great addon.

nTUPUWO.jpg

Sad to see you go man, You were one of the first real twinks that aspired me to make a druid and start being "Competitive" on my own. Best of luck with your future endeavors. I would try out the addon but i dont participate in the competitive scene myself because it clearly toxic but i imagine that its a great addon.

nTUPUWO.jpg
I appreciate the kind words man. It has definitely been a journey from f2p to 110, best in luck with your own journey and i'm sure i'll still be around.

Very impressed that you've been working with starship, the nwl was lobbying for something like this for ages, glad you found some progress, this seems amazing. Everything you said checks out. Do you know if the built in client still only displsys 6 players on each team I'm BGs, asking for a friend.

@Blackout wew lad would you take a gander at that xD

when multiple people refuse to play with you, its for the greater good if you're blacklisted

we'd rather keep 4-5 people in than accommodate for 1 toxic player

personally ur toxicity doesnt bother me, but if people threaten to leave because you're joining, it's only fair that you're removed.

Very impressed that you've been working with starship, the nwl was lobbying for something like this for ages, glad you found some progress, this seems amazing. Everything you said checks out. Do you know if the built in client still only displsys 6 players on each team I'm BGs, asking for a friend.

@Blackout wew lad would you take a gander at that xD
At the moment it only displays 6 players. I can modify the addon to handle 10 but the actual blizzard commentator system only supports 6 at the moment. Hopefully that will be changed to 10 soon. It's my fault I hadn't done this previously, using my connections it only took 3 or so days of communication, i'm sorry that I wasn't as involved previously, but i'm glad that my influence from rbgs at 110 and other connections could correlate to twinks and assist you all. That being said the system works great with some minor tweaks and additional addons for a better viewing experience. I'm very excited for the future and feel free to ask me any questions or let me know if I can be of assistance with the running of events.

Users who are viewing this thread